Healthy Banana Bread Recipe Low Calorie

Your favorite dessert bread now made with less sugar and fat, and you won’t taste the difference! This Skinny Banana Bread recipe will be your new go-to!

I was skeptical. I have a banana bread recipe I’m obsessed with. It’s better than Starbucks’ and when I make it with walnuts its better than any cake on the block! I don’t brag about many things, but that recipe will blow you away! But with the new year, I wanted to make some Skinny Banana Bread with the brown bananas on my counter calling my name. So I made this low fat and low sugar recipe! I wasshocked by how good it was! I mean, I guess it makes sense because the bananas keep the bread from getting dry.

Healthy

This recipe doesn’t have much sugar in it. Usually banana bread has a ton, but I scaled it way back to keep it as healthy as possible. You won’t notice the fat being gone but you will notice it’s less sweet. It didn’t bother me at all but if you ever want some more sweetness after you bake it you can add a drizzle of honey! I liked the less sweet version because I had a slice of banana bread and some greek yogurt for breakfast and it was a great way to start out my day. Usually I eat banana bread and feel a little guilty…like I’m eating cake! But this Skinny Banana Bread is guilt free!

Low Calorie Banana Bread

As with any quick bread, the number one tip is to not over mix! If a recipe ever calls to add in chocolate chips, nuts, blueberries or anything at the end, always add it in before you’re finished mixing in the previous ingredient. For example, don’t wait to completely mix in your dry ingredients with your wet and then add in your walnuts and stir them in… that makes for more mixing than you need! Add in the walnuts when the dry ingredients are 75% mixed in! The more you stir, the tougher your bread will be, that’s why recipes and us bloggers always warn you about over mixing.

My next tip is about the bananas… make sure you’re ripe! The flavor changes as they ripen and those yellow peels with the brown marks make for the sweetest banana bread! If I have some bananas and I know I want to make bread in a few days, I’ll place them in brown paper bags to help speed up the process!

I hope you enjoy my Skinny Banana Bread as much as I did! It’s a healthier version of one of my favorite things to make and I looooooved eating it. Though my husband stole the last 2 slices!! I guess I’ll just have to make some more…This Healthy Banana Bread recipe is so easy to make and bakes up super moist and tender with the most amazing banana flavor. So deliciousthat you’d never guess it’s healthy! It’s the perfect snack or dessert option and can be frozen for later use.

Low Fat Banana Bread

This healthy banana bread recipe was a winner for sure! My whole family LOVED it, it didn’t last but one day!— Kelly

We cannot get enough of this Chocolate Chip Banana Bread! It’s supremely moist, perfectly chocolatey and totally indulgent tasting. The best part is — it’s made with wholesome ingredients and filled with nutrients. It’s a delicious, healthier alternative to other baked goods packed with butter and sugar, and the filling ingredients can help to keep you satiated for longer.

Seriously, this is SO easy to make and always gets rave reviews – even my picky kids can’t get enough! I love to bake up a loaf when I’m craving something sweet and chocolatey. So good!

Bowl Gluten Free Banana Bread

Quick breads like this banana bread are actually really easy to make healthier. I honesty love this recipe just as much as a classic banana bread and I love that it’s lower in sugar, calories and fat. Let’s talk about those ingredients:

This healthy banana breadrecipe is super easy to whip up and only requires about 10 minutes of hands-on time. You only need one large bowl and a loaf pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with parchment paper. You can also grease with coconut oil or butter, if preferred. Here’s the simple process:

Pro tip: Loosely cover the pan with aluminum foil after 30 minutes of baking to help prevent the top and sides from getting too brown.

-

Almost No Fat Banana Bread Recipe

This easy banana bread recipe is very simple to make, but here are some tips to make sure it’s incredible every time!

The nutrition of banana bread varies depending on the ingredients used. It can be as healthy or as indulgent as you’d like. Most traditional recipes make a delicious dessert that’s high in carbs, added sugar, and fat. However, this specific recipe is made with more wholesome ingredients and less fat and sugar. Each slice contains 149 calories, 31 grams of carbs, 5 grams of protein and just 1 gram of fat.

Moisture is key when it comes to delicious banana bread, and the ratio of flour to banana makes all the difference. If you use too much flour, you’ll end up with dry bread.If you don’t use enough, your bread will be too wet. When measuring the flour, be sure to spoon the flour into the measuring cup and level off the top without shaking the cup for more precise measuring.

Sugar Free Banana Bread (vegan)

Use a fork or potato masher to mash your bananas or, to get the bananas mashed really well (so you don’t end up with big chunks in your bread), try mashing them with a blender or an electric (hand or stand) mixer. Not only do they get completely mashed up, it’s quick and easy.

If you try this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment and if your family loves it as much as mine does, be sure to giveit a five star ⭐️ rating! Also, tag @ on Instagramwith a picture of your creation. Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy delicious recipes straight to your inbox.

Skinny

This recipe for healthy banana bread is super moist and tender with the most amazing banana flavor. So deliciousthat you’d never guess it's healthy! It’s the perfect snack or dessert option and can be frozen for later use!

Vegan Banana Bread (easy + Healthy)

To freeze: Tightly wrap the whole loaf in plastic wrap, then place in a resealable bag and freeze. Thaw your bread at room temperature when you’re ready to eat. The other option is to wrap up individual slices in plastic wrap and store them in a resealable bag. You can then thaw your slices at room temperature or microwave them for about 20-30 seconds. Vegan banana bread: Use maple syrup (not honey), use flax eggs and choose non-dairy yogurt. Gluten-free: I like to use Bob’s Red Mill’s gluten-free 1-to-1 flour blend or King Arthur gluten-free measure for measure flour. Flour options: An equal amount of all-purpose flour or whole wheat pastry flour can be used in place of the white whole wheat flour. You can also use an equal amount of whole wheat flour, but the texture may change some.

Serving: 1 slice , Calories: 149 kcal , Carbohydrates: 31 g , Protein: 4 g , Fat: 1 g , Saturated Fat: 1 g , Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g , Monounsaturated Fat: 1 g , Trans Fat: 1 g , Cholesterol: 31 mg , Sodium: 109 mg , Potassium: 152 mg , Fiber: 1 g , Sugar: 14 g , Vitamin A: 58 IU , Vitamin C: 2 mg , Calcium: 26 mg , Iron: 1 mg

Tag @ on Instagram and be sure to subscribe to our mailing list to receive more healthy and delicious recipes straight to your inbox!

The Best Healthy Banana Bread Recipe

All Recipes Appetizers & Snacks Breads & Muffins Breakfast & Brunch Cooking Method Dairy-Free Desserts Fall Recipes Freezer Friendly Kim's Favorite Recipes Low Calorie Make Ahead Recipe Videos Special DietsWant to make someone’s day? Bake them some banana bread! Just yesterday, I said, “I’m going to bake some banana bread, ” and watched a full-grown man’s eyes light up like a kid’s on Christmas morning.

Healthy

Banana bread is one of those classic, all-American comfort food recipes that fills the whole house with warmth and makes everything better. Banana bread is

I perfected this banana bread recipe for my cookbook and wanted to share with you here. This recipe has all the hallmarks of classic banana bread—it’s fluffy, moist, infused with sweet banana flavor, and beloved by toddlers and adults alike.

Strawberry Banana Bread {low Fat & Low Calories}

As you can see, my homemade banana bread has plenty of redeeming qualities, chief being that it won’t send your blood sugar levels for a loop. You can keep them all to yourself, though. No one will be able to tell that this is healthy banana bread!

This recipe is flexible! Any of the following flours will work well. I love to use white whole wheat flour and whole wheat pastry flour—they offer all the whole wheat nutrients, without the characteristically nutty flavor.

Want to make your banana bread with almond flour? You sure can, but it’s not

Low

Perfect Healthy Banana Bread