Paleo Banana Nut Bread Recipe

This is the best Paleo Banana Bread recipe you will ever try! It’s easy to make, moist with a beautiful crumb and tastes like it’s from a bakery but it’s grain-free & dairy-free, with no refined sugar.

In season? They’re always available at the grocery store (or gas station or drug store) for a reasonable price, I always have some on hand in the freezer, and I’m never without a few overripe bananas sitting on my counter.

Best

This Paleo Banana Bread recipe makes the best healthy banana bread ever. It tastes like it’s from a bakery but it’s gluten & grain-free, dairy-free with no refined sugar.

Almond Flour Banana Bread (gluten Free, No Sugar)

And I have to say, that this is the very best grain-free banana bread I have ever eaten! Here are a few reasons why I love this recipe, and you will too:

This paleo banana bread recipe is easy to make! I love that all the ingredients can be mixed in one bowl, and that it only takes 5 minutes of prep time to make this recipe. Here are a few step-by-step photos showing how to make this paleo banana bread (don’t forget ot watch the video too)!

Serve this bread warm with a slather of grass-fed butter (or cinnamon honey butter), almond butter (homemade vanilla almond butter), or peanut butter.

Hearty Paleo Banana Bread (gluten Free, Dairy Free, No Added Sugar!)

Store this paleo banana bread recipe in an airtight container or plastic bag to ensure it does not dry out. If you plan on eating the entire loaf in a day or two, you can store it at room temperature. If it will take longer, I recommend storing it in the refrigerator. 

This paleo banana bread freezes very well. I recommend freezing it in slices in an airtight container. That way you can pull out a slice at a time to enjoy.

Recommend altering the amount or type of flour at all. Paleo baking is truly an art, and the ratios & kinds of flours used in this recipe were carefully tested and chosen!

The Best Paleo Banana Bread {gf & Df}

Make sure you use overripe, brown bananas. They have the best flavor, maximum sweetness, and are the easiest to mash! They should be very dark brown or almost black and soft to the touch.

Yes, fill the wells of a standard muffin tin with 1/4 cup of batter and bake in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes.

If you make and love our recipes, it would mean so much to me if you would leave a comment and rating! And don’t forget to follow along with us on Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, and Youtube – be sure to tag @ and use the hashtag # so we can your creations!

Paleo Banana Bread (nut Free) By Tanyabird11. A Thermomix ® Recipe In The Category Baking

This is the best Paleo Banana Bread recipe you will ever try! It's easy to make, moist with a beautiful crumb and tastes like it's from a bakery but it's grain-free & dairy-free, with no refined sugar.

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 205.1 kcal | Carbohydrates: 17.3 g | Protein: 4.3 g | Fat: 14 g | Saturated Fat: 7.8 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.2 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.4 g | Cholesterol: 37.2 mg | Sodium: 143.7 mg | Potassium: 99.7 mg | Fiber: 3.4 g | Sugar: 11.1 g | Vitamin A: 80 IU | Vitamin C: 3 mg | Calcium: 46 mg | Iron: 1.1 mgThis amazing paleo banana bread recipe is easy to make, perfectly sweet, healthy, and delicious! Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free, with wholesome ingredients.

Paleo

Ever since lockdown started earlier this year, banana bread seems to have taken the internet by storm. Literally, my whole Instagram feed was full of banana bread recipes!

Paleo Chocolate Chip Banana Nut Bread (gluten Free, Dairy Free)

Earlier this year as I was also getting deep into banana bread baking, I came up with this recipe. It was completely on a whim and I was blown away. It was perfect in one try. This is truly the best ever paleo banana bread recipe and I can't WAIT for you to try it!

Unlike some of my other banana bread recipes, this version is super simple with the ingredients. Even though it's gluten-free, we're using just one type of flour!

Banana bread is a one-bowl wonder which I totally love! I usually start with the wet ingredients, then mix in the dry to keep my mess down.

Paleo Banana Bread With Coconut Flour

First, you'll want to mix your wet ingredients together. Start by beating the eggs in the bowl, then mix everything else in. Since bananas can range in size, make sure you're measuring out your banana in a measuring cup!

Next, you'll just add the dry ingredients directly into the bowl. Serious bakers might not agree with this, but I'm kind of lazy when it comes to baking, and it always seems to work out okay for me!

Paleo

And finally, we bake! Just transfer your batter into the baking tin – lined with parchment – and sprinkle on some chopped nuts or chocolate chips if you want. Bake it up for about an hour and you'll have this perfect loaf of healthy banana bread!

Paleo Banana Bread

Banana bread can absolutely be frozen! On the day of baking, I like to let my loaf cool completely, then cut it into slices. I keep a slice or two out at room temp, then wrap the rest up in foil and pop it into a ziplock bag and leave it in my freezer.

To me, this is the ultimate loaf of banana bread! It's moist and tender, it's a little cakey, it's perfectly sweet and it's easy to make. You honestly can't beat it!

…and best of all, it tastes INCREDIBLE!! I can't wait for you to make it – I'm pretty sure you won't ever have to make another banana bread recipe again!

Almond Flour Paleo Banana Nut Muffins With Chocolate Chips

Looking for some more healthy banana bread recipes? We've got a few others on the blog that we think we might like! We'll also link some of our favorite banana bread inspired recipes as well!

This amazing paleo banana bread recipe is easy to make, perfectly sweet, healthy, and delicious! Naturally gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar-free, with wholesome ingredients

The

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 138 kcal | Carbohydrates: 15 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 3 g | Cholesterol: 55 mg | Sodium: 188 mg | Potassium: 137 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 6 g | Vitamin A: 87 IU | Vitamin C: 1 mg | Calcium: 39 mg | Iron: 1 mgPaleo Banana Bread is total comfort food that's also gluten, grain and dairy free. Just like grandma used to make. Very ripe bananas make this bread extra moist and delicious. Sweetened with dates and honey, so there is no refined sugar as well.

Moist & Fluffy Vegan Banana Bread Recipe (gluten Free!)

We have a divided household. And I’m not talking about football. Half of us eat “regular” food and the other half eats gluten free/paleo. My husband and son don’t have any food allergies, so they only want to eat all the traditional foods. While my daughter has food allergies and can NOT have any gluten or dairy. It’s not by choice, these foods actually make her very sick when she eats them. And I’m just over here doing the best I can to stay healthy and finally lose that 15 pounds of baby weight I’ve been carrying for so long (my “baby” just turned 14).

I’ve discovered lately that a Paleo diet works well for me. It’s basically eating whole foods, no grains, no sugar and no legumes. I’ve been eating this way for about 6 months now and I feel so much better. I can’t say that I’ve lost much weight but I’m definitely less bloated and have an overall sense of well being. It’s helped with my anxiety a lot as well. And I’m sleeping better.

Just because I’m eating paleo doesn’t mean I’m going to stop baking. Oh no! I will always bake. That’s just what I do. So now I’m on a quest to develop paleo versions of some of my favorite baking recipes. This is one of the first ones that I’ve perfected and I’m excited to share it with you.

Paleo Banana Nut Bread — From The Roots

Paleo Banana Bread is not as sweet as traditional, although you can adjust the amount of sweetener to your liking. I used date sugar and honey to sweeten this gluten free bread. I ordered the date sugar online. If you can’t find it, you can substitute honey and it will work just fine.

My daughter gives her approval too. The bread itself is nicely browned on the outside and has a moist texture on the inside that is very similar to traditional banana bread. I like to slice it up in very thick slices. The walnuts add crunch and a bit of protein, plus they look nice baked into the crust.

Paleo

The key to the success of this recipe is using VERY RIPE bananas. I mean dark brown. What I like to do is wait for the bananas to be covered in brown spots, then I put them in the refrigerator (or even the freezer) to let them ripen longer. Up to a week in the fridge or months in the freezer. The bananas turn completely dark brown on the outside. Then when you’re ready to use them, they

Paleo Friendly Coffee Cake Banana Bread