Paleomg Zucchini Bread Recipe

This paleo almond zucchini bread is slightly crunchy on the outside and super moist on the inside. It’s the perfect way to use up summer zucchini.

Note: This post first appeared August 3, 2012; the recipe hasbeenedited slightly to include some additional notes, a quick video on how to make this paleo almond zucchini bread along with updated photography. The text is original and 4 years old but, I assure you the paleo almond zucchini bread is still killer.

Paleo

They run the gamut from super savory to sickly sweet as people try to justify it as healthy because it’s got vegetables in it.

Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread (aip, Egg Free)

I actually think the coolest thing about the paleo diet is playing around with baked goods. It’s a challenge and when I can win them, I like challenges.

When I fail and I can only push press 65 pounds while everyone around me is doing at least 25 pounds more than that, I get frustrated and want to throw things.

Luckily, the weights in Crossfit are rubber and the paleo bread turned out awesome so no knives were flying around the kitchen.

Paleo Dark Chocolate Zucchini Bread (super Moist!)

I know that baking soda has something to do with it (obviously), but it just seems like a hell of a lot of work for the poor baking soda compared to traditional flours.

Ps- spread some of spicy chocolate walnut butter on a slice of this paleo almond zucchini bread and omg, it’s like an explosion of nutty goodness.

And while not paleo, try this cheesy zucchini bread recipe for a savory twist or these banana zucchini muffins for a fun bite-sized snack!

Best Chocolate Zucchini Bread (gluten Free, Paleo)

If you need more ways to use up an abundance of summer zucchini – try these easy zucchini chips made in the air fryer or try stuffing round zucchini in this easy side dish recipe!

This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition information can vary for a variety of reasons. For the most precise nutritional data use your preferred nutrition calculator based on the actual ingredients you used in the recipe.

Made this bread. Didnt rise all that much....kinda flat. Flavor is good but it is MOISt. After 35 minutes at 350 it was still pretty wet in the middle. I cooked it another 20 minutes at 325 covered to finish it off then let it sit in the pan on the counter for 2 hours to cool before taking it out. It was still very moist on the bottom. It firmed up in the fridge over night but is crumbly if you try to cut too thin a piece, i.e. less than 3/4 of an inch thick. Flavor is good though and I will try it again. I squeezed the heck out of the zucchini to get the water out so I am a little confused as to the moisture level. I am curious if I did it as 1 C almond flour and 1/2 C oat flour if it would be drier? This is only the 2nd thing I have ever made using almond flour (both zuke bread) and both had good taste but were more moist, almost too moist, and crumbly. I need to get my arms around this as I am trying to cut carbs to avoid diabetes and breakfast bread from zukes or bananas or mangos is one of my staples for gut reasons.Paleo zucchini bread is delicious, moist and flavorful. And unlike most paleo zucchini bread recipes, it’s not overly dense. It’s a tasty way to use up all your in season zucchini and give a nutrient boost to bread.

Paleo Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe

Are you ready for the best paleo zucchini bread you’ve ever tasted? When it’s zucchini season it’s an absolute must to whip up a loaf of this bread. It’s gluten-free and grain-free, using my usual triumvirate of flours (almond flour, tapioca flour and coconut flour) for the perfect texture. And if there’s any doubts on why three flours are necessary, just read all the comments on my reader favorite paleo chocolate cake recipe.

This paleo zucchini bread is virtually identical to my gluten-free zucchini bread recipe, but so many readers didn’t realize that recipe was also paleo-friendly, so I’ve posted this updated version today (with just a few minor tweaks).

Are you ready to make the tastiest paleo zucchini bread? It’s an easy recipe to make, but if it’s your first time I recommend you watch this step-by-step tutorial video. Give it a watch below!

Gluten Free, Paleo & Keto Savory Zucchini Bread

One thing you should note, I’ve kept kept the maple syrup to a minimum in this recipe. That means you could easily use this recipe for both sweet and savory options. But if you’d like a sweeter bread, you could certainly increase the maple syrup by 1-2 tablespoons. And if you’d like a

Paleo

This is a quick bread recipe (similar to my paleo banana bread and paleo pumpkin bread recipes) so it will naturally be a thicker bread than sandwich bread.

On my Summer Meal Prep video I show you a few ways to get creative with your paleo zucchini bread recipe. Of course you can eat it plain or top it with butter. But you can also top it with a variety of other ingredients for a delicious, healthy and creative breakfast or lunch option. Enjoy!

Zucchini Bread (paleo)

This super moist paleo zucchini bread recipe is made with almond flour, tapioca flour and coconut flour. It's gluten-free, grain-free, dairy-free and extremely delicious. Watch the video above to see how quickly it comes together!

Calories: 144.2 kcal , Carbohydrates: 12.9 g , Protein: 5.2 g , Fat: 8.8 g , Saturated Fat: 1.3 g , Cholesterol: 46.6 mg , Sodium: 123 mg , Fiber: 2.8 g , Sugar: 4.5 g

©. Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.Paleo Zucchini Bread made with almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour and pure maple syrup – super moist, perfectly sweet and delicious healthy zucchini bread recipe!

Paleo Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Bread

Fluffy, moist, perfectly sweet and cinnamony gluten-free Paleo Zucchini Bread is a most marvelous way of using up your summer bounty of zucchini!

My mom made it often (along with banana bread), and my siblings and I absolutely loved it fresh out of the oven with a big pat of butter smeared on top.

Paleo

This recipe for healthy zucchini bread is a combination of almond flour, tapioca flour, and coconut flour. It is sweetened with pure maple syrup for the ultimate nutritious treat!

Gluten Free Zucchini Bread Recipe (paleo & Low Sugar)

I know it’s always tempting to change portions in recipes, but this recipe took 4 attempts to get right, so I don’t recommend going crazy with substitutions.

Specifically, don’t swap the coconut flour out for anything else! It is its own animal and serves a very important function in this bread.

Whisk together the eggs, maple syrup, coconut milk, lemon juice, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl until well-combined. Add in the grated zucchini and stir to combine.

Paleo Zucchini Bread By Gailhoughton. A Thermomix ® Recipe In The Category Breads & Rolls On Www.recipecommunity.com.au, The Thermomix ® Community

Pour the flour mixture into the bowl with the zucchini mixture and stir to combine. Allow batter to sit for 5 to 10 minutes.

Transfer the batter to the prepared loaf pan and place on the center rack of the preheated oven. Bake for 40 to 50 minutes, until loaf tests clean in the center (mine took 40 minutes).

Remove from oven and allow bread to cool 20 minutes. Turn the bread out onto a cutting board, cut thick slices, and serve with butter and honey.

The

Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Bread {gluten Free}

This zucchini bread comes out sweet, but not too sweet. Which is exactly why I smother it in butter and drizzle honey on top.

You can also whip up the optional Lemon Coconut Glaze, which is optional for the bread, but a lovely little way of sealing the deal.

Once again: Unfortunately there aren’t any good replacements for coconut flour, so I don’t recommend trying other flours as substitutions for it.

Paleo Zucchini Bread — Revived Roots Functional Nutrition

I made this for my book club, used the lemon glaze and they wolfed it down! I am in high altitude so baked it an extra 10 minutes. This recipe is a keeper.

A special Toast to you Julia for being so diligent in coming up with your masterpiece. I am on my 3rd week of the Paleo diet and craving some bread; and this looks like a winner. What I am looking for is # of Carbs. How many carbs per serving; or, whole loaf? I can hardly wait to try it!.This gluten free and paleo zucchini banana bread is soft and tender, moist, cake-like and has just the right amount of sweetness.  Perfect for breakfast toasted and slathered with almond butter or for an afternoon snack.  Experiment with adding your favorite mix-ins to this simple grain free, dairy free quick bread!

A good easy quick bread might just be my favorite thing to bake.  Or maybe chocolate chip cookies?  I admit it’s hard to choose.

Coconut Flour Zucchini Bread

But no matter what your favorite thing is, I’m sure you’ll agree baking an easy bread at home is something special.  Especially when it involves banana. Or zucchini!  And we are lucking out today because (as suggested in the title ;)) this one has both!

-

I’ve