Atkins Flaxseed Bread Recipe

When it comes to low-carb bread, it's a tricky situation. You want that same texture you might remember prior to your low carb days, but often most store bought varieties are never as good as one had hoped. I've created a few bread recipes I'm pretty content with, but none that could really work well for a sandwich. My Cloud Bread Recipe is wonderful, but very light and airy. It makes fabulous French Toast! I've also got a Cheesy Fathead Roll recipe that's wonderful as a side with dinner. But I've always hoped I could make a bread that really resembled a hearty slice of grain bread I used to enjoy. This Atkins recipe has the texture of a grain bread and it is a very easy recipe as well!

I found this recipe in a new book by Atkins Nutritionals. It has a wealth of information for those who might just be starting out on a low-carb lifestyle change. But even if you're experienced and have been low carb for years, you'll also enjoy the quality of recipes this book provides. The recipe I'm sharing today is a win, both with me and my hubby!

Flaxseed

My hubby said, This is one of the best low carb breads I've ever had! We toasted a few slices for our breakfast, topped with some cream cheese, smoked salmon and capers- it was incredible!

Keto Yeast Bread Recipe (easy & Low Carb)

The amazing thing about this recipe is that you can make it tree nut free as well. I've tried it as the recipe calls for using almond flour and I've also swapped out the almond flour for sesame flour and it was just perfect since my youngest has a tree nut allergy. If you need a keto, nut free, dairy free bread, check out my Coconut Flour Bread that has rave reviews!

You can enjoy two wonderful slices for just around 2 net carbs! I kept ours refrigerated after it cooked and cooled. We just toast a slice when we're ready for breakfast or it can be made into a sandwich for the kids. Hope you love this bread as much as we do! Other breads you might like: Coconut Flour bread, Banana Bread, Sunflower Seed bread, Chocolate Peanut Butter Bread, Cloud Bread, Blueberry English Muffin Loaf, Pumpkin Cloud Bread, Irish Soda Bread.

Serving: 2 slices | Calories: 220 kcal | Carbohydrates: 6.6 g | Protein: 12.5 g | Fat: 16.5 g | Fiber: 4.3 gFlaxseed psyllium husk bread rolls that are easy to make and look like proper bread too! High in fibre, low in carbs and gluten free they are a great healthy bread roll.

Low

Low Carb Flaxseed Bread

Are you following a low carb or gluten free lifestyle (I refuse to use the word diet) and missing bread? Need a bread roll for your keto and paleolunchplan? Behold the flaxseed bread roll with just 2g net carbs each!

After dropping the husband off at the airportthis week, my mind wandered to what I could bake that I enjoy and he wouldn't. I love flaxseed bread which he is not as keen on so thought I would try this in roll form and add psyllium husk powder to make it a bit more bread-like. I was so delighted with the results that I shared it immediately on Facebook and the response made me push this recipe at the top of the list to publish.

Keto

Since the rolls contain psyllium husk powder and flaxseed they are very high in fibre and filling. I munched two for lunch and they kept for going for hours. I used golden flaxseed flour but you could use the darker one if you wish. I am just so excited about this recipe that I've already got a list of variations and flavours to try out so watch this space for more healthy bread!

Ingredient Flax Sandwich Bread (v, Gf, K)

Below are a couple I had for lunch with avocado, tomato and lettuce with a slathering of mayonnaise. Very tasty and filling.

The

Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.

Have you tried this recipe? Leave a review or take a picture and share it on Instagram Mention @Divalicious_Recipes or tag #

Easy

Everyday Low Carb Bread Recipe

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.Ok

Below are a couple I had for lunch with avocado, tomato and lettuce with a slathering of mayonnaise. Very tasty and filling.

The

Any nutritional analysis on the website is based on an estimate, calculated by http://nutritiondata.self.com from the individual ingredients in each recipe. Variations may occur for various reasons, including product availability and food preparation. We make no representation or warranty of the accuracy of this information.

Have you tried this recipe? Leave a review or take a picture and share it on Instagram Mention @Divalicious_Recipes or tag #

Easy

Everyday Low Carb Bread Recipe

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.Ok