Best Quick Naan Bread Recipe

This tasty, light and fluffy yeast-free easy naan bread recipe is ready in just 15 minutes with 4 ingredients! It's perfect with an Indian curry, or make it as a quick no yeast flatbread.

It's a super quick yeast free bread that tastes delicious. Perfect as a naan with a curry, or as an easy flatbread.

Quick

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I made your naan breads last night. My friends ‘who are foodies’, were blown away. Thank you. As you said, I’ll never buy them again xx

Quick Naan Recipe: How To Make Naan At Home Without Oven

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Love these vegan naan!! We’ve made them a couple times with soy yogurt as my son has a milk/dairy allergy. Have also made them into mini pizzas after frying. Delish recipe! Thanks! -

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Amazing! The whole family loved them. I spread some garlic butter over the top before serving. I will never buy naan bread again!

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I made the naan bread for my family and they love it. I also made a gluten-free batch as my daughter and myself are gluten intolerant. It worked brilliantly. Thank you for this brilliant recipe.

Quick No Yeast Flatbread — Let's Dish Recipes

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used gluten free flour. I’ve been missing naan since going gluten free. This is way better than store bought and so easy to make. And it freezes well too! -

Just mix the four ingredients together, knead a few times, then roll out the dough and dry fry for a few minutes.

These naan breads would be perfect with this healthy spinach and chickpea curry , Tofu Curry, Chickpea Curry, Bombay Aloo or even as a flatbread with my Spanish beans.

Easy Homemade Naan Bread Recipe

Frying pan - one that can withstand a fairly high heat. Cast iron works great, but any other skillet or frying pan will work.

Naan

You don't need to properly knead the dough, just bring it all together and knead a couple of times to do so.

I usually roll out one naan while another is cooking. If you roll them all out first, then they could get warm and stick to the counter.

Quick Naan Without Yeast Recipe

You want a sticky, but manageable dough. If it's dry, add a little more yogurt, if it's too wet to roll, add a little flour. The amounts vary depending on brands and how thick the yogurt is.

You can make this naan dough up to 3 days ahead. Just keep in the fridge until ready to roll and cook. I like to make a double batch and keep it in the fridge so I can use the dough as flatbreads for lunch or dinner over the next few days.

Easy

If you've cooked extra naan, you can keep it in the fridge for the next day. Just reheat in a frying pan or in the toaster. It makes them crispier and still delicious.

Quick Naan Recipe

5 -Get a frying pan really hot, then carefully place the dough into it. Cook for a few minutes until air bubbles appear.

Since these naan breads are so quick and tasty, you can use them for more than just alongside an Indian meal. They're fluffy and delicious yeast free flatbreads so have many uses:

Please let me know how it turned out for you! Leave a comment and star rating below and share a picture on Instagram, Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #.

-

Homemade Naan Recipe {+video}

Thanks for checking out my recipe! I love hearing from my readers. You all allow me to do what I love and write this food blog, sharing vegetarian and vegan recipes, vegetable cake recipes and also easy vegan desserts.

Once you make this easy naan bread recipe, I’m sure you’ll never want to buy pre-made ones again. Just mix the four ingredients and knead them for a few minutes to bring it together, then roll it out and pan fry. It's a yeast free bread that's light, fluffy and tasty!

Calories: 177 kcal Carbohydrates: 33 g Protein: 8 g Cholesterol: 2 mg Sodium: 113 mg Potassium: 238 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 1 g Calcium: 110 mg Iron: 2 mg

Quick Air Fryer Naan Bread Recipe

The nutritional information provided is approximate and can vary depending on several factors, so is not guaranteed to be accurate. Please see a registered dietician for special diet advice.

-