Bread Recipe Using Bread Maker Singapore

S / Solutions Bake your own bread at home with this easy-to-use bread maker Can one machine turn a bread-loving, baking novice into a baking queen? We put the Philips Viva Collection Bread Maker through its paces.

I’ve baked bread only on the few occasions when I tested bread makers. Like the ones I’ve used previously, this Philips model was easy to use – I placed the ingredients in the bread pan (fitted with a kneading blade), selected a programme, then pressed the start button. The machine mixed the ingredients, formed and rested the dough, and baked the bread.

Chocolate

To make a white loaf in an hour, I picked the Super Rapid option. There are 11 other programmes for different bread types – from white to rye to gluten-free – that took three to four hours each. For those, I put in the ingredients before I went to bed and let the machine do its work overnight.

Basic White Bread In Bread Maker, Review Panasonic Sd P104

The machine comes with a measuring cup (for water) and spoon (for salt, sugar and yeast), so I just needed a scale to weigh the flour and other dry ingredients.

When the bread was ready, I pulled the pan out of the machine, inverted it and gave it a couple of knocks on the table. It came out cleanly, leaving no residue on the pan.

My favourite was the Cranberry, Walnut and Rosemary Loaf, made with a recipe from a booklet that came with the machine. It was soft on the inside and crusty on the outside, with no lumpy bits of unmixed flour – unlike those I’d made using other bread makers previously.

Bread Maker Machine With Automatic Feeding Function

Another bread loaf that turned out really well was a savoury Parmesan & Sun Dried Tomato Bread, from a premix (available from Cold Storage).

The four white loaves that it churned out, using recipes and programmes from the booklet, were heavy and dense – like what you’d get from artisanal bakeries. My kids objected to the crust, which they found too hard, so I cut the crust into cubes and made baked croutons. Experienced bakers can use the Home Made programme to select the duration of the knead, rise and bake cycles.

Apart from bread, this machine can also whip up fresh jam in an hour. I used 300g of chopped strawberries and 150g of sugar for a 250ml jar of fruity spread that turned out less thick and sticky compared to what you’d usually get if you cook it on a stove.Amateur post! I was given the chance to review Panasonic’s latest SD-P104 Breadmaker yesterday, and being extremely excited to try out a breadmaker for the first time, I set off to bake basic white bread almost immediately.

Oster Expressbake Breadmaker Review: For Easy, Speedy Loaves |

I followed the instructions almost to a T (I suck at reading instruction manuals)– and some combination of ingredients, a push of a few buttons plus four hours later, I have a crusty soft loaf of bread just in time for the world cup finals.

Bake

It even looks like a football! The recipe called for only 250g flour. I thought it strange but followed it anyway. Maybe it meant for me to bake a mini loaf?

Ok so how does this work? I have never handled one of these in my life, and I have to say it is pretty easy to use. I fumbled a bit when setting the timer- it kinda confused me- but most timers on all kitchen appliances confuse me. But once I got it going, I was ready to bake bread!

Side Dish Recipes: Bread

I used 250g bread flour, 10g unsalted butter, 2 tablespoons sugar, 1 teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon milkpowder, 190ml water + 1 teaspoon yeast. What you do is basically empty all ingredients except the yeast into the pan:

There’s a separate yeast dispenser for this model- apparently the dough rises better because yeast is only added at an appropriate time instead of all together with the rest of the ingredients:

I

Select Menu option 1 (I simply followed the step-by-step in the recipe book. Menu 1 is for basic bread), indicate if you want to add raisins or not, and let the machine know your preference for “Light” or “Medium” crust. And then you press “Start”:

Best Bread Makers In Singapore (2023)

AND DON’T TOUCH IT ANYMORE UNTIL IT BEEPS FOR YOU! The modes will change during the process, i.e., when you first press start, it will show “Knead”, followed by “Rest”, then “Rise”, then “Knead” and “Rise” again.. then finally “BAKE”. And when it beeps, it’s done!

I used super basic ingredients and a non-fancy method.. just dump and go. Imagine if I become the super-bread-maker-woman who uses all the chim methods 还得了? But I would probably double the flour next time. There are lots of different methods and recipes in the recipe book- you can even make cake, pizza dough and chocolate in this.

Jason immediately whipped up a ham and cheese bread the way mum used to make it. I have a beaming husband. Goodnight!I bought bread maker last month and when I posted photos in my stories, many of you asked about my views and asked to share recipe too. This recipe is what I follow in my bread maker. You can try the same in traditional way too, but this is customized for machine process where it undergoes a good amount of high speed kneading, given several hours of resting time. So you may want to put some effort and spend time to get similar results.

Baking

Chocolate Swirl Bread

The bread maker is really helpful if you consume bread in regular basis. You can get a homemade bread just by dumping all ingredients, a push of button. No need to worry about the additives and preservatives that you kept worrying with store bought bread.

I am sharing this post just to help who are in dilemma to buy or not a bread maker. I am based in Singapore and this model is available here. If you are in other part of the world, try to find similar ones reading reviews that are available in the internet. This post can help you to get an idea about bread maker. And if you are buying go for fully automatic bread maker.

Last two years both myself and Vj started thinking how the store bought bread is soft, white and stays good for long time. I even have discussed with friends how unreal they stay as such and dream soft the store bought bread are.

Kopi Tiam White Bread

Aj, Somehow he consumes bread in every weekday. He loves it as it is convenient for him to have it as quick bite in recess, after meal snack (yeah, after meals, we snack!😁) So it had me worrying to give him store bought bread even though I swap white bread with mutli grain bread. After thinking for a while finally bought this bread maker.

-

After almost a month of usage, I am finally getting a hold of it. I am trying to explore various options of adding healthy ingredients to the bread. Already tried 50 50 maida and atta (wheat flour, all purpose flour) bread and convinced with the results. Also started sneaking a little of ground flax in it. For sandwiches, you might not even know the difference.