Easy Banana Bread Recipes With Sour Cream

This recipe for moist banana bread with sour cream almost melts in your mouth. It’s definitely a banana bread that stands out from the crowd!

Does the world need another banana bread recipe? I say, yes. . .when it’s one as delicious as this! If you’re on the quest to find the most moist banana bread recipe, it’s time to call off the search.

Sour

This is by far the moistest, butteriest banana bread recipe I’ve tried. And believe me, I’ve made a LOT of banana bread over the years.

The Best Sour Cream Banana Bread

Betty Crocker Banana Bread was one of the first banana breads I baked after getting married and it’s been a staple for years. When I’m craving some chocolate with my banana, I reach for my Chocolate Chip Banana Bread recipe or these Chocolate Banana Muffins.

I like few things more than discovering a new delicious banana bread recipe! Banana bread is one of those “perfect any time” foods. It never goes out of season and almost no one will turn down a slice.

While I’ve used sour cream in baking plenty of times before, I don’t think I’ve ever tried a banana bread recipe with this much sour cream.

Super

Sour Cream Banana Nut Bread

The results were spectacular! This recipe is now on my short list for favorite-ever banana bread recipes, so I knew it was too good to keep all to myself.

As moist even the next day. The Banana Bread recipe with sour cream below makes two perfect loaves of moist banana heaven. Eat one right away then freeze the other for later!

Banana

Since I’ve made what feels like thousands of loaves over the years, I’ve discovered a few tips and tricks for making the very best moist banana bread every time: 

Best Banana Bread Ever Recipe The Southern Lady Cooks

Calories: 292 kcal | Carbohydrates: 43 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 38 mg | Sodium: 284 mg | Potassium: 203 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 24 g | Vitamin A: 259 IU | Vitamin C: 3 mg | Calcium: 33 mg | Iron: 1 mg

The

Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Calories: 292 kcal | Carbohydrates: 43 g | Protein: 5 g | Fat: 12 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 38 mg | Sodium: 284 mg | Potassium: 203 mg | Fiber: 2 g | Sugar: 24 g | Vitamin A: 259 IU | Vitamin C: 3 mg | Calcium: 33 mg | Iron: 1 mg

The

Nutrition information is estimated as a courtesy. If using for medical purposes, please verify information using your own nutritional calculator. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.