Fat Free Banana Bread Recipe

You’ll love this easy recipe for Low Calorie Banana Bread that’s made with simple ingredients that are easy to find and budget friendly. This skinny banana bread recipe is only 74 calories per slice and is also a great low-fat alternative to traditional homemade banana bread.

Banana bread is a classic comfort food recipe that’s enjoyed by both kids and adults. This low calorie banana bread recipe was developed to have lower calories and fat so you can enjoy a deliciously dense banana bread that’s lightened up without sacrificing on flavor!

Skinny

Traditional banana bread is loaded with butter, flour and sugar. This recipe uses flour and sugar, but the amounts are reduced which lowers both the calorie count and fat content making it a great healthy homemade banana bread. 

Guilt Free Healthy Banana Bread

In a medium sized mixing bowl, add all the ingredients except the flour. Gently mix by hand until everything is mixed and the batter is smooth.

Storing: Wrap banana bread in plastic wrap, aluminum foil, or place in an airtight container. The banana bread will last for about 1 to 2 days at normal room temperature, and up to about a week by refrigerating it.

Freezing: Wrap banana bread tightly in plastic wrap or place in an airtight container. The banana bread will maintain best quality for about 2 to 3 months in the freezer.

Low Calorie Banana Bread Recipe

Yes! Bananas are high in potassium, antioxidants and fiber. They are also a great way to get magnesium and vitamins C and B6.

This depends on your personal definition of health. Since banana bread typically has a lot of fat and calories, it’s probably not a great idea to consume it all the time. This recipe offers a great alternative to high calorie and high fat banana bread so you can enjoy it more often.

If you love this recipe, please leave a comment with a five-star rating — or simply hit the five-star button in the recipe card. Don't forget to signup for my newsletter.

Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe

You’ll love this easy recipe for low calorie banana bread that’s made with simple ingredients that are easy to find and budget friendly. This skinny banana bread recipe is only 74 calories per slice and is also a great low fat alternative to traditional homemade banana bread.

Calories: 74 kcal Carbohydrates: 16 g Protein: 2 g Fat: 1 g Cholesterol: 15 mg Sodium: 37 mg Fiber: 1 g Sugar: 8 g

All nutritional information is based on third-party calculations and should be considered estimates. Actual nutritional content will vary with brands used, measuring methods, portion sizes and more.

Fat

Easy Healthy Sugar Free Banana Bread Recipe

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Cookie settingsACCEPT

This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are as essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.Your favorite dessert bread now made with less sugar and fat, and you won’t taste the difference! This Skinny Banana Bread recipe will be your new go-to!

Banana & Butterscotch Whole Wheat Bread

I was skeptical. I have a banana bread recipe I’m obsessed with. It’s better than Starbucks’ and when I make it with walnuts its better than any cake on the block! I don’t brag about many things, but that recipe will blow you away! But with the new year, I wanted to make some Skinny Banana Bread with the brown bananas on my counter calling my name. So I made this low fat and low sugar recipe! I wasshocked by how good it was! I mean, I guess it makes sense because the bananas keep the bread from getting dry.

This recipe doesn’t have much sugar in it. Usually banana bread has a ton, but I scaled it way back to keep it as healthy as possible. You won’t notice the fat being gone but you will notice it’s less sweet. It didn’t bother me at all but if you ever want some more sweetness after you bake it you can add a drizzle of honey! I liked the less sweet version because I had a slice of banana bread and some greek yogurt for breakfast and it was a great way to start out my day. Usually I eat banana bread and feel a little guilty…like I’m eating cake! But this Skinny Banana Bread is guilt free!

Low

As with any quick bread, the number one tip is to not over mix! If a recipe ever calls to add in chocolate chips, nuts, blueberries or anything at the end, always add it in before you’re finished mixing in the previous ingredient. For example, don’t wait to completely mix in your dry ingredients with your wet and then add in your walnuts and stir them in… that makes for more mixing than you need! Add in the walnuts when the dry ingredients are 75% mixed in! The more you stir, the tougher your bread will be, that’s why recipes and us bloggers always warn you about over mixing.

Fat Free Banana Bread

My next tip is about the bananas… make sure you’re ripe! The flavor changes as they ripen and those yellow peels with the brown marks make for the sweetest banana bread! If I have some bananas and I know I want to make bread in a few days, I’ll place them in brown paper bags to help speed up the process!

I hope you enjoy my Skinny Banana Bread as much as I did! It’s a healthier version of one of my favorite things to make and I looooooved eating it. Though my husband stole the last 2 slices!! I guess I’ll just have to make some more…The only gluten-free banana bread recipe you’ll ever need; a one bowl wonder! No mixer required for this super moist easy gluten-free banana bread. With a dairy-free option too.

We eat a lot of bananas in my home, but there is always a few that get a little too ripe for my kid’s liking. So what’s a mama to do?

Sugar Free Banana Bread (diabetic Friendly)

This gluten-free banana bread recipe is a one bowl wonder that is super easy to make, you don’t even need a mixer.

Almost

You can quickly whip up this super moist gluten-free banana bread in just three easy steps and with just a fork and a spoon.

The best way to measure gluten-free flour is the “spoon & level” method. Using a spoon, scoop the flour into the measuring cup. After you’ve spooned the flour into the measuring cup, use the back of a knife to level off the top of the measuring cup.

Fat Free, Sugar Free & Cholesterol Free Banana Bread! Recipe

My husband, my youngest son, and I are all dairy-free, so I always try to include a dairy-free option to my gluten-free recipes.So, you too can enjoy a gluten-free and dairy-free banana bread.

My favorite dairy-free products to bake with are almond and cashew milk and either coconut oil or Smart Ballance or Earth Balance butter.

Serving: 2 slice | Calories: 272 kcal | Carbohydrates: 45 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 61 mg | Sodium: 223 mg | Potassium: 173 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 24 g | Vitamin A: 325 IU | Vitamin C: 3.9 mg | Calcium: 26 mg | Iron: 1.1 mg

Vegan

Small Batch Banana Bread Recipe

© MAMA KNOWS GLUTEN FREE. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.