Sweet Egg Bread Recipe For Bread Machine

This sweet bread recipe makes a beautiful, soft, lightly sweetened, and buttery bread loaf that’s delicious as toast with your morning coffee or tea. Top it with some butter and jam, and it’s as good as any cake or dessert!

If you love bread, make sure also to check out this brioche bread, easy no-knead bread, and bread maker bread – all staple recipes that I use very frequently.

Egg

Lots of butter and egg yolks keep this bread recipe perfectly soft for a while. But, if you have leftovers, they make amazing french toast or a french toast casserole. Anyways you slice it; it’s a winner!

Condensed Milk Bread

If you’ve ever had Challah or brioche bread, this one is very similar. Warm out of the oven, you’ll be fighting every fiber of your being not to eat the whole thing! You’ve been warned đŸ˜‰

This recipe is also the same one I use when I make any kind of filled buns or pastries, or rolls. One batch will give you about 16 good-sized buns of your choice.

The basis for any good bread is good and unexpired yeast. I use active dry yeast or Platinum Superior Baking yeast. The latter always produces better-baked goods with more of a rise without collapsing when out of the oven.

Soft And Fluffy Japanese Milk Bread

Also, anytime I make yeast goods, I use Canadian flour. It is higher in gluten than regular American all-purpose flour, which yields better results, especially in this sweet bread recipe. A good alternative to Canadian flour is bread flour.

Wrap it tightly with plastic wrap or cut the sweet bread in half and store it in a gallon-sized ziplock bag for up to a week. If you are not planning to eat within a day or two, freeze it in an airtight bag.

To thaw, leave on the counter until completely thawed or microwave in 30-second intervals until it’s soft and no longer frozen. Or, place in a preheated to 350F oven for about 10 minutes for that fresh-out-of-the-oven taste.

Japanese Milk Bread (shokupan) (video) é£Ÿăƒ‘ăƒ³ • Just One Cookbook

This sweet bread recipe makes a beautiful, soft, lightly sweetened and buttery bread loaf that’s delicious as a toast with your morning coffee or tea.

Sweet

To make the sweet bread recipe in the breadmaker, add the ingredients in the following order: milk, active dry yeast, vanilla extract,  room temperature butter, salt, egg yolks, sour cream, flour, and sugar. Turn the bread maker to a 1.5-hour dough cycle and allow it to run through. Then, continue with steps 5 and beyond.

Welcome to Let the Baking Begin! I'm Marina and my love and passion for eating only the most delicious foods drive me to share that love here on Let the Baking Begin (since 2009). With over 20 years of experience in the kitchen, you know the recipes are tested and retested until perfect. I'm so happy to have you here. Enjoy! Read more...Pillow-y soft, tender and delicate, enriched with both eggs and butter this braided egg bread is so easy to make it will soon become your go-to recipe. Oh, and it’s perfect for french toast or bread pudding!

Hawaiian Bread Recipe

Before I say something else, yes, that is a ginormous braid. But that didn’t matter much. We all took a piece after another until the entire loaf was gone. In less than a day!! I’m actually surprised it even lasted that long. It’s so soft and delicate!

When I first took it out of the oven, all I wanted was to look at this beautifully braided bread with a shiny crust. It looked so pretty, too pretty to be eaten. I was under the spell of its magical aroma that took over my house.  I wish I could find a way to bottle this aroma and let some out from time to time.

Portuguese

Just like its name suggests, it’s enriched with eggs and unlike challah it also has butter (you can also use shortening like the original recipe) and milk.  A couple of tablespoons of sugar are added for a little sweetness and you mix everything until you have a soft, elastic dough.

Ingredient Milk Bread (no Yeast, Butter, Oil, Sugar Or Eggs)

Divide the dough in 3 and make a braid. Of course you can braid it in 4-5 or even 6 if you prefer. This time I kept it simple. 3 seemed fitting.

I did only few adaptations to the original recipe. As I already mentioned I used butter (one of my BFFs) instead of shortening and since I love the bread aroma so much I used less yeast, allowing the dough to develop the flavors in its long resting time.

Scared of baking with yeast? Don’t be! Read my Baking with yeast tips and you can also find a lot more info on Red Star Yeast website.

Golden

How To Make Homemade Egg Bread

Roxana Yawgel http:/// All images and content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please re-write the recipe in your own words, or simply link back to this post for the recipe. Thank you.

Roxana has a passion for all things food, a sweet tooth that can’t be tamed and a severe case of the wanderlust

With an audience in search for real food and no fuss recipes, I make midweek meals exciting sharing approachable recipes, both sweet and savory, that taste completely sinful.

Homemade Buttermilk Sandwich Bread