Yogurt Quick Bread Recipe

With ribbons of cinnamon sugar swirled throughout, this Cinnamon Swirl Yogurt Bread is a warm, cozy quick bread recipe! Grab a couple of slices for an easy breakfast or tasty snack!

I just realized that the last 3 out of 4 posts have to do with bread. I hope you don’t mind. I just have a thing for bread. . .(good thing I like to run!).

Strawberry

And, when it’s below freezing for multiple days in a row, it’s only natural that I would warm up the house by making a loaf of bread.

Yogurt Cake Recipe

This time I opted for an easy quick bread. This cinnamon swirl yogurt quick bread did a great job of both warming the house and satisfying our taste buds!

The yogurt replaces all but a small amount of oil and keeps the bread from drying out right away. Honey (or maple syrup!) gives the bread it’s hint of sweetness.

Ribbons of cinnamon and brown sugar are swirled throughout the inside to give a hint of cinnamon in each bite. And because I really like cinnamon, a bit more of the cinnamon sugar is sprinkled on top right before baking!

Zucchini Yogurt Quick Bread

Perfect with a glass of milk or a mug of coffee, this cinnamon swirl yogurt quick bread is best enjoyed while wrapped in your favorite blanket while watching the snow fall (or freezing rain, whatever part of the storm your region gets today!)!

Nutrition information shown is an estimate provided by an online calculator and may not always be accurate. It should not be considered a substitute for a medical professional’s advice.

Please leave a comment or rating on the blog to let us know or share a pic on Instagram and tag @akitchenaddiction

Cinnamon Swirl Yogurt Quick Bread

Thanks for the recipe! YUM! I'm not a fan of changing recipes without trying it straight first , but was craving and had to improvise so, FYI.....if you use 1/4 cup oat flour and the rest all purpose, 1c homemade buttermilk instead of yogurt, 1/4 sugar instead of honey (cause it wouldn't uncrystallize), avocado oil and forget to swirl until after you sprinkled the coarse sugar.. it still comes out moist and yummy. A forgiving recipe ! This is a keeper. thanks!

Made this recipe and turned out Amazing!!! I do not follow all the rules of baking, I usually guess in measuring and add in ingredients, but this was delicious! I used raw old yogurt, which does not spoil but clabbers, and it was very yummy!

I had high hopes for this. I just made this recipe and followed it exactly. I found the directions regarding 'pouring and swirling to not really apply. When the wet and dry ingredients were combined it was very dense. I love ww flour but it does tend to thicken things up. I divided the dough into 3 sections and patted them into the pan. (I re read the directions 3 times and I did do it correctly) I baked for 40 minutes, tested it and it was doughy in the middle so went for another 5 minutes, still not done then went for another 3 and it dried it out too much. All in all, we will eat it because I hate to toss anything, but wouldn't bake it again. We may try it sliced and broiled with some butter on it.

-

Easy Yogurt Loaf Cake Recipe

I made this with non-Greek plain yogurt, and that works too. I like that it's not too sweet. This makes a nice breakfast. Thanks for the recipe!Yay for strawberry season! Besides snacking on these sweet and slightly tart vitamin A-packed red fruits, I love showcasing them in all types of recipes such as:

Let’s just say this recipe was originally supposed to be a biscuit or a scone, but then eventually morphed into a quick bread recipe. I’m so happy that it did, this recipe is a keeper! I’ve made this bread three times in a week. Part of it was quality assurance, but it’s so satisfying to eat.

As the strawberries are baked, they soften and parts of it seem to melt into the bread while the rest is sprinkled throughout. The golden-brown top of the bread is slightly more crisp than the rest of the bread and covered with chopped strawberries.

Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Yogurt Quick Bread

Greek yogurt is a healthier substitute to adding additional butter. Adding plain Greek yogurt ups the protein and calcium and lessens the overall calories and fat. It will also produce a thicker dough, but will bake into a lovely sweet and tangy tender bread.

Finally, the two-ingredient glaze on top adds more citrusy sweetness and a thin sugar crust. The perfect finishing touch to this easy sweet bread.

Lemon

No electric mixer required! Combine the ingredients together using a whisk, spatula, and by hand. The dough is now ready to be placed in the loaf pan.

Yogurt Banana Bread Recipe (with Walnuts)

Line the baking loaf pan with parchment paper (it will make it easy to lift the entire loaf out at once), place the dough into it and then top with more strawberries.

Bake at 350 degrees F for 45-60 minutes or until a wooden skewer come out clean. Poke some holes into the bread and then pour the glaze on top. Let it cool slightly before removing and eating.

Whisk together the dry ingredients in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another bowl before combining together to form the dough.

Moist Old Fashioned Date Nut Bread Recipe Amee's Savory Dish

I hope you try this recipe! If you do, please leave me a rating and comment down below, tag me, or use the hashtag # on any of my social media. I’m @yay_for_food on Instagram. I’d love a picture.

Orange

As a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, I only link to products that I use and/or highly recommend. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.

This bread looks fabulous! Have you ever tried making it as muffins? I try to keep muffins on hand so my teenagers can grab one before school. The healthier the better!

Easy Yogurt Bread Recipe

Hi Patty! I have not tried making it into muffins. If you do try it, please let me know how it goes.

Hi Ilka! Usually, the strawberries will sink a little as it bakes; however, I'm not sure why it would create holes. If you choose to make this again, I would use smaller pieces or thinly sliced strawberries. Just scatter them on top and not press them down into the top of the batter. You can also skip the step and not add the strawberry pieces on top.

That flavor combo or yogurt, strawberries, and lemon sounds so good and I love quick bread because it is great for breakfast, snack, or dessert!

Simple

Quick And Easy Yoghurt Flatbreads {no Yeast}