Garlic Bread Recipe Using Crescent Rolls

Soft, buttery crescent rolls are brushed with an insanely flavorful garlic and herb butter, baked with gooey mozzarella cheese, and topped off with another brush of the garlic butter!  Simply put, you NEED these crescent rolls in your life!

This crescent rolls recipe isn’t actually new… back in 2014 when I started this little blog, it was part of one of the first few posts.  

-

Of course, everyone has different tastes, but my kids DEVOUR these crescent rolls.  I mean, for our family of 4, I have to use 2 cans of rolls, and the kids are still asking for more!  Sometimes I add some mini pepperoni and serve some marinara on the side and they transform into a perfect little 2-bite pizza!

Easy Italian Garlic Parmesan Crescent Rolls

That’s the best part about this recipe (or most cooking recipes actually)… you can totally adjust it to your tastes!  We’re garlic fanatics here, so I make ours pretty garlicky.

To make the garlic pieces small enough (so you’re not biting down on a big chunk), I either grate the garlic with my microplane grater, use my garlic press, and sometimes I buy the tubes of garlic paste from my store’s produce department.  You could also mince away with your knife if you’d like, but the other options are faster 🙂

Whatever you’d like!!  I mentioned above that sometimes I add some mini pepperonis and make them pizza flavored, but you could really add just about anything you’d like.  Here are a few of my favorites:

Cheesy

Cheesy Garlic Butter Crescent Rolls

Absolutely!!  I like to use dried here because that’s what most people have on hand.  To swap in fresh herbs for dried, you’ll want to use about double the amounts (since dried herbs are more potent).

We love to serve these alongside this soup, but they’re great served with a fresh salad for a light meatless dinner too!

Garlic

Want to save this recipe for later? Click the heart in the bottom right corner to save to your own recipe box!

Cheesy Garlic Bread Crescent Rolls • Jessie's Cozy Kitchen

The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.

-

Hey there! I'm Amanda. Wife, mother, photography nerd, and bacon lover! I believe that delicious meals should be easy to make. Now that you’re here, stay a bit, browse a few recipes, and let’s get cookin’!

The Chunky Chef is not a dietician or nutritionist, and any nutritional information shared is an estimate. If calorie count and other nutritional values are important to you, we recommend running the ingredients through whichever online nutritional calculator you prefer. Calories can vary quite a bit depending on which brands were used.

-

Hey there! I'm Amanda. Wife, mother, photography nerd, and bacon lover! I believe that delicious meals should be easy to make. Now that you’re here, stay a bit, browse a few recipes, and let’s get cookin’!