Cheese Naan Bread Recipe Quick

The only thing better than garlic naan is CHEESE-STUFFED garlic naan! The bread is super fluffy and when you tear it apart, you get the best cheese pull ever from the combo of freshly grated mozzarella and parmesan. Cooking the bread on a skillet makes it crispy on the outside and then it is brushed in the most delectable garlic and cilantro butter.

The process of making naan from scratch is actually really simple so definitely don’t be intimidated to make bread at home, especially if this is your first time! Let’s break down the steps.

Cheese

1. Proof the yeast! Since the recipe calls for active dry yeast, I like to always proof it. Just add warm water to the bowl with sugar and sprinkle the yeast on top. Cover for 5 to 10 minutes until it’s puffy and bubbly. That’s how we know the yeast is alive. If you choose to use instant yeast instead of active, you can skip this step and just add the yeast directly to the dough along with all the other ingredients.

Easy Naan Cheese Melt

2. Form the dough. To make the dough, add the flour, yoghurt, water, olive oil, salt, and the proofed yeast to a large mixing bowl. If you have a stand mixer, use the hook attachment to mix until a dough comes together. If you don’t have a stand mixer, use a rubber spatula or a wooden spoon. Knead for 1 minute. The dough should not be too sticky but it should be elastic.

3. Rise. Once the dough is ready to go, transfer it a large oiled bowl and cover tightly. I cover it first with saran wrap and then a warm damp towel. Place it in a warm place to proof until double in size, about 1 hour to an hour and a half.

4. Make the garlic cilantro butter. While it rises, I like to prep the butter that we will brush on the outside of the cooked naan. Just mix melted unsalted butter, fresh minced garlic, salt, and chopped cilantro. Set it aside until we need it!

Garlic Naan Grilled Cheese.

5. Prep the dough. After it has doubled in size, split into 7 to 8 equal pieces. Grab a plate that is completely flat. Oil the plate so the dough doesn’t stick and place one dough ball in the center. Stretch it out just a bit from the edges and add about 1/4 cup of shredded mozzarella in the center and a sprinkle of parmesan on top. Pull the edges towards each other and pinch to seal. Now roll it out from the center to the outside until it’s thin and wide. Repeat with the rest of the dough.

6. Cook. Preheat a skillet over medium heat until it’s hot. Do not skip this step. The dough won’t puff the same if the pan isn’t hot enough. Add a little oil to the skillet or pan. Transfer one piece to the skillet. Cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until there is some nice golden brown color. Flip over and cook on the other side for another 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with the rest.

7. Brush. For the final step, brush the naan with the garlic cilantro butter we made earlier. I like to brush both sides but you can choose to just brush the tops only.

Easy Homemade Naan Bread (no Yeast, 2 Ingredients)

If you have any leftovers, store them in a ziplock bag or airtight container and keep them in the fridge or freezer. Just warm it up in the pan or oven when you want to enjoy again.

If you’d like to make the dough ahead of time, you can pop it in the fridge after making the dough. Cover with saran wrap and keep it in the fridge until the next day. On the day you plan to cook the naan, take it out and allow the dough to come to room temperature and then double in size before dividing and preparing each piece.

If you tried this recipe and loved it, drop by down below and let me know how you liked it with a rating and comment! Feel free to also leave a question there about this recipe and I’ll get right back to it.

Cheese Naan Bread: The Easiest Recipe Ever

To see more recipes and behind the scenes, follow along on Instagram! I’m also now on Pinterest pinning away so stop by and see what’s up.

A fun and cheesy twist on a classic delicious naan recipe! Picture the fluffiest bread stuffed with a blend of mozzarella and parmesan cheese and then brushed on the outside with a garlic and herb butter. Enjoy it with some butter chicken for the perfect meal.

Cheesy

Welcome to ! This is my blog where I love to share all my favorite recipes and lifestyle tips with you all. If I’m not cooking here, I’m either at Trader Joe’s, the gym, or eating a bagel.is super soft and chewy, flavorful homemade flatbread recipe that is cheesy, garlicky and buttery. The minced garlic and melted cheese in every single bite makes this naan bread simply irresistible.

Easy Homemade Naan

This bread is a treat for all garlic and cheese lovers. Feel free to use any melting cheese or even grated paneer as a filling and top with as much garlic as desired. Cooking this naan is also super simple. I have not used any oven or cast-iron skillet, instead I have used a non-stick pan and this gives amazing results too.

If you are baking for small family of 2, I would say prepare it on cast iron skillet or non stick pan. But if you are serving naan bread for big family, large crowd or for parties,  making naan in oven is the best. It’s saves lot of time because you can cook multiple naan breads at once.

These naan breads remain soft for a very long time, so they travel well in a picnic basket or in a lunch box or tailgating events.

Vegan Naan Bread (no Yeast, No Oil)

I love both NAAN & PITA BREAD. Making of both naan and pita bread dough is similar except that for naan dough, yogurt or sour cream, butter is added which makes it more rich, soft and moist. Pita dough is made using basic ingredients like flour, salt, water, yeast and olive oil.

Any Indian dish or curry tastes great with naan bread or any flatbread. This stuffed naan bread can be served alone or with any soup or curry of your choice.   Some of my favorite accompaniments

Garlic

Yes. You can freeze the naan for upto 2 months. Alternatively, leftover naans can also be kept in air tight container at room temperature for upto 2 days.

Homemade Garlic Naan

Follow me on instagram  and tag me with # so that I get a chance to see all the recipes you make and give it a  ♥.

Garlic Cheese Naan is super soft and chewy, flavorful homemade flatbread recipe that is cheesy, garlicky and buttery. The minced garlic and melted cheese in every single bite makes this naan bread simply irresistible.

Calories: 578 kcal Carbohydrates: 55 g Protein: 25 g Fat: 29 g Saturated Fat: 17 g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1 g Monounsaturated Fat: 3 g Trans Fat: 0.4 g Cholesterol: 75 mg Sodium: 972 mg Potassium: 170 mg Fiber: 2 g Sugar: 4 g Vitamin A: 440 IU Vitamin C: 1 mg Calcium: 134 mg Iron: 3 mgI love making bread of all sorts, however today my electric mixer decides to give up on me. Luckily I managed to get these Cheesy Garlic Naan Bread done. The thought of kneading by hand is far too much effort for me.

Easy Plain And Garlic Naan Without Yeast (video)

Hopefully I can get my mixer fixed soon. I cannot live without it. First it was the whisk that broke because old age is catching up with me and I used the wrong attachment without thinking.

Then the mixing bowl was stuck and my hubby and I both tried to get it out but couldn’t. I then asked my helper to try and see if she could loosen it from the base. The whole handle then popped out…haha!

The

I know people are intimidated by the thought of using yeast. If I can use it with success you can too. The best is the dry instant yeast. My favorite is the ones from Anchor Yeast .

Vegan Naan (indian Flatbread)

Trust me it doesn’t require any special tricks and I’ve only had success with all my bread making. Although I love the no yeast naan bread , I find the yeast does yield a soft, little chewy kind of naan bread.

You literally dump all the dry ingredients in a stand mixer and give it a mix. You then add all the wet ingredients and knead for 6 minutes or a little more.

The dough is then allowed to rest for an hour. It’s divided into balls, fill them with cheese and roll out. It is then toasted on a pan on high heat.

Mini Chilli Cheese Naan, Cheese Naan On Tava Without Tandoor Recipe

I have a gas cooker so I turn the heat down to a low setting and place my naan bread over the flames. This gives it that little charred bits that makes a naan bread oh so heavenly.

This may sound strange but I think the naan bread tastes even better when

-