Chocolate Chip Banana Bread Recipe Pioneer Woman

And, I was the one making it. Usually it goes like this: I go to a restaurant (lol at quarantine making that not possible) and taste something delicious. I can’t get it off my mind, so I think about it and savor the memory of it for days — weeks, even.

To make it myself. Typically, it’s not as delicious, but that’s because I don’t use as much butter and salt as restaurants do (hint: that’s why restaurant food is SO MUCH BETTER!). Anyways, so I whip it up at home and then find that I do still enjoy it, so then I keep making it until I’m tired of it.

Banana

But this time it was different. And, let me start by saying I’venever been a pumpkin girl.That’s right. Never. I’ve never been into the classic PSL or craved pumpkin…anything.

Maple Pecan Banana Bread Recipe Embed

To know how much I’ve spent at Trader Joe’s this week. It’s embarrassing…and also delightful, because that means I know my shelves are stocked with fall sh*t that I cannot wait to continue snacking on.

Anyways, here we are! The pumpkin bread I’ve been going on and on about on Instagram. I spotted it on The Pioneer Woman’s site and

To make my own version. So, I removed the pecans (I’m not a huge fan of nuts in bread…anyone with me on this?) and swapped them for chocolate chips. I stand by the decision now having tasted it and am v v into it.

The

Pumpkin Banana Bread

You can find the original recipe over on The Pioneer Woman – the recipe below is the same, with the addition of chocolate chip sand removing the pecans!

Whisk flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and spices together. In another bowl, beat sugars, oil, and eggs until combined. Add pumpkin and banana; mix well. Stir in flour mixture. Fold in chocolate chips.

Mom's

Divide batter evenly between pans. Bake for 45–60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out with a few moist crumbs. If the tops are browning more than you’d like, tent with foil towards the end of baking.

Focaccia With 01 Pilsner Spent Grain Flour

Cool in pans for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edge and pop out of pans. Cool on a wire cooling rack.

Easy

What do you think? Are you ready to embrace fall with this delectable pumpkin bread?! I hope that, even if you’re not a pumpkin fanatic (hello past me!), that you’ll give this one a try. And, if you do, share and tag me! I’m @gabivalladares on Instagram and Pinterest – I’d love to see your creations and how you make The Pioneer Woman’s recipe your own, too 😊

Cool in pans for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edge and pop out of pans. Cool on a wire cooling rack.

Easy

What do you think? Are you ready to embrace fall with this delectable pumpkin bread?! I hope that, even if you’re not a pumpkin fanatic (hello past me!), that you’ll give this one a try. And, if you do, share and tag me! I’m @gabivalladares on Instagram and Pinterest – I’d love to see your creations and how you make The Pioneer Woman’s recipe your own, too 😊