Eggless Banana Bread Recipes Moist

Did I tell you guys I started my Fall garden? Sometimes I completely forget what I’ve already shared. If I have, just act like you’re reading it for the time okay. Hey, guess what, I started a Fall garden!! Yep, my non-green thumb self, and I’m pumped because my collard’s greens have started to grow so big! I started them from seeds (something I usually don’t do) and placed them in empty eggshells halves. When it was time to plant them I just gently broke the shells, placed the seedling into the plant bed, and sprinkled the crushed shells around them. I wonder if this is what’s making them grow so quickly? I’ve never had this type of quick success with plants!

Either way, I’m so excited because this will be the start of my Grandma Barb Memorial Garden. I showed you guys her amazing garden in my collard green video and I think she has left me with her love of gardening because I’ve been so intrigued by it lately. This Fall I’m only planting collards, cabbage, and potatoes but it’s on and popping once Spring gets here. I can’t wait to show you guys! I’ve been working like crazy building raised plant beds, plotting out my garden, and preparing the space.

Vegan

I took a much-needed break from the dirt and headed into the kitchen to make some banana bread! Now, I hadn’t planned on making this vegan but I realized at the last minute that I was out of eggs (my chicken is on strike for some reason) and I only had 3 tablespoons of butter! Huh??? That NEVER happens around here! Ha! That goes to show you just how consumed I’ve been with this memorial garden project!

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Vegan Banana Bread

Anyway, after making this vegan banana bread I knew I had to share it with you guys! I’ve already made it twice since. It’s so doggone easy, delicious, and gorgeous!! It can be added to the list of vegan desserts on this site that “don’t taste vegan!” Like these vegan chewy chocolate chip cookies.

This vegan banana bread seriously tastes like regular banana bread. It’s so moist and fluffy! Full of fresh banana flavor with hints of cinnamon and vanilla. Not to mention it has such beautiful moist cracks and crevices which I love. It’s the perfect gift-giving or shipping bread because, like all banana bread, the flavor is even better the next day!

For testing purposing, after I made the first batch of bread (which is perfect and the one I’m sharing today) I decided to try another batch. This time I decreased this almond milk and added flax eggs (ground flaxseed + water). While the texture of the finished bread was fine, the taste was lil to “nutty and bran tasting”. There is no need to add any egg replacements. Since bananas and oil are good egg substitutes, banana bread is the perfect recipe to “Veganize” IMO.

Best Vegan Banana Bread (easy And Moist)

I love that this vegan banana bread has such simple ingredients. If you don’t normally keep vegan ingredients in your home you’ll only need to purchase some vegan butter and almond milk. Both can be found in most grocery stores.

Great question! I get this question often when I post vegan recipes that use sugar. Some vegans are not opposed to white sugar as long as the brand uses vegan-friendly practices like Imperial Sugar. White sugar is avoided by some vegans because the process of lightening it often uses bone char.

There isn’t any bone char in the sugar, but since it’s a part of the process, it makes it non-vegan. Cane sugar is the BEST replacement (as far as taste) if you prefer not to use regular white sugar. However, surprisingly many cane sugar brands are NOT certified vegan so be sure to check if that’s super important to you.

Easy Vegan Banana Bread

All of the vegans in my family are ok with regular sugar, so that is what I often use. If I’m making vegan recipes for other people I always check to see how strict they are when it comes to sugar and follow their guidelines. I’m always learning something new in the vegan world!

Just today I was told that some vegans don’t get tattoos because black tattoo ink is made with charred animal bones. Whodathunkit! Whatever way you lean when it comes to regular or cane sugar, this banana bread recipe will taste the same with whichever one you choose! Now I can’t promise that if you go replacing the sugar with monk fruit and thing like that.

This banana bread is so incredible as is but if you want to kick it up a notch with some add-ins, try these!

Healthy Vegan Banana Bread With Cornmeal

The BEST Vegan banana bread that bakes up so fluffy & golden with moist cracks and crevices! Full of extra banana flavor with hints of cinnamon and vanilla.This soft and tender vegan banana bread recipe is so moist, sweet and easy to make! that’s so quick and easy to make! You don’t need any eggs nor egg replacements- just banana! Absolutely no one will know this banana bread is vegan, dairy free, and easily gluten free as well!

This is truly the best banana bread you’ll ever make, hands down, vegan or not. It tastes just like the one I grew up with:super moistwith asoft crumb texture, full of extraordinarily ripe bananas and a caramelized sweetness from the granulated sugar or coconut sugar (that mimics brown sugar), and subtle notes of cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla for extra warmth.

Vegan

Like my vegan double chocolate banana bread and more summer-y vegan zucchini banana bread, you won’t be able to resist. It’s one of the best classic vegan breakfast recipes, and a wonderful dessert option on a cozy fall day.

Eggless Banana Cake / Eggless Butterless Banana Bread Recipe

This vegan banana bread recipe truly does taste just like the classic, so if you have some non-vegans stopping by for a bite to eat, know that you can serve this healthier and super easy banana bread without any doubt that it’s anything but the classic.

I know, a really bold statementto claim, and yes, I’m sure that other vegan food bloggers have amazing banana bread recipes, but I’m that confident that you’ll love this banana bread recipe as much as I do!

Which, if you couldn’t tell, is a whole lot. It’s made with simple vegan ingredients, comes together in just one bowl, and is theeasiest vegan quick bread recipeto make when you’ve got to use up those ripe bananas! (and actually the inspiration for this banana cream cheese crumb cake, which also just uses bananas as the egg substitute!).

The Best Banana Bread Recipe, Eggless

As I mentioned above, one of the reasons why this is the best vegan banana bread ever is because of how simple the ingredients are.

You can make this vegan banana bread recipe entirely gluten free or keep is just vegan- it’s up to you! But here are the basic ingredients that you’ll need to get started:

Moist

Nothing out of the ordinary here, which is why I love this banana bread. Whether or not you’re vegan, you can definitely fall in love with the combination of these ingredients!

Best Vegan Banana Bread: Oil Free & Super Moist

Want to make amazing vegan and gluten free desserts that no one will know are eggless and dairy free? Sign up for this free e-course to transform your vegan bakes!

Unlike other vegan banana bread recipes on the web, we’re actually replacing eggs with just mashed banana. Some recipes use ground flaxseed (even I used to!) to make flax eggs, but I’ve actually found the texture is much better if we just omit the vegan egg substitutes all together.

That’s right: this vegan banana bread does not use any vegan egg substitutes, making it a super approachable and easy one bowl recipe.

Seriously The Best Vegan Banana Bread

For the full instructions and measurements for how to make this healthy vegan banana bread, please skip down to the recipe card at the bottom of the post!

Whisk together the wet ingredients. This is the banana, sugar, dairy free milk, melted vegan butter, and vanilla. You can just use a hand whisk for this. Then add in the dry ingredients to your large mixing bowl, and whisk or fold the dry into the wet. Finally, stir in the vegan chocolate chips.

Easy

Add in the flour, baking powder, baking soda, sea salt, nutmeg, and cinnamon, and whisk just until combined. You can also stir in the vegan chocolate chips or other add ins here.

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (eggless)

Pour your banana bread batter into your prepared baking pan, and top with an extra banana if desired. Bake for 55 minutes at 350F.

Pour the batter into your prepared loaf pan. You can use an 8″ or a 9″ loaf pan. here. Top with extra chocolate chips or sliced banana if desired! I just do this for decoration and to signal that it’s banana bread (although you can definitely smell it from the kitchen!).

Bake the banana bread. Then allow the bread to cool for 10 minutes before removing from the pan. Then transfer the bread to a cooling rack or wire rack to cool some more. Allowing the bread to rest will ensure a cleaner slice.

The Best Vegan And Gluten Free Banana Bread

Then slice and serve! Store any leftovers in