Texas Roadhouse Bread Recipe Bread Machine

 much!), to the post where I shared the Better Than Texas Roadhouse Rolls, I’m back to tell you they can be simpler to make with the same results using a bread machine.

Living so far away from a thriving metropolis sometimes gets the best of me.  Especially when I get a hankering for a specific cuisine, or daydreams drift to places with savory aromas or of specialty baked-good havens.  And so it is with these rolls.

-

Lately I’ve been taking every yeast recipe I love and using the bread machine for making the dough.  Perhaps, out of necessity.  After endless hours of whisking and experimenting, my wrists started to give me trouble.  There was no way a little bit of pain was going to keep me from baking. No way.  No how.

Eat Cake For Dinner: Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls

Then it occurred to me that maybe more of you would be whipping out these buttery, garlicky rolls in your own homes if they weren’t so time consuming.

If any of you have been sitting on the fence about making these, thinking they’re going to take up a big chunk of the day and a big mess to clean up, then 

 reconsider.  I’m going to share a few tips and tricks that will ease you of any possible frustration.  Take it from someone who’s learned the hard way through years of trial, error, and finally, success.

Tender Bread Machine Rolls Recipe

Forget about visions of flour landing in every nook and cranny of your kitchen.  For the most part, we’re going to keep this clean.  Sound good?  Or do I need to give you more of an incentive.

Hopefully by now you’re ready to dive in and give these gems a go.  If I can do it, you can do it.  It was many moons before I was able to overcome my fear of yeast.  Since I’ve embraced it, my culinary adventures have soared to new heights.  Yours can too.  Unless you’re way ahead of me. In which case, are you willing to share your expertise?  Pretty please?

Bread

All the while the dough is kneading, the most heavenly aroma of yeast and garlic will permeate your kitchen and spaces beyond.

Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls With Cinnamon Honey Butter Recipe

Once the dough has made it’s last rise (about an hour and a half), turn it out on a flour-dusted space on a table.  Then roll it out in a rectangle about 1/2-inch thick.

Using a pizza cutter makes it super easy to cut through the dough in even pieces.  You get a nice clean edge that way, quick and clean, and you don’t have to fight with a knife that sticks with the goo from the dough.

-

I like cutting the dough in slightly shaped rectangle shapes.  I don’t know why, I just do.  Perhaps I’m thinking ahead and how they’ll make for the perfect little snack sandwiches stacked with my favorite meat, cheese, and veggies.  Herein lies the secret thoughts of a bonafide foodie.  Mercy.

Copycat Texas Roadhouse Rolls In Bread Machine Recipe With Cinnamon Honey Spread

The rolls will rise high while baking.  You’ll want to be sure they just reach the point of a light golden color before removing them from the oven.

Have melted butter at the ready.  You’ll want to be sure to brush it on top of the hot rolls (or spoon it on, or use your fingers or whatever you have, you just can’t miss this part!).

-

Here’s the recipe for these unforgettable, heavenly Bread Machine Texas Roadhouse Rolls that you can make in your own kitchen. You won’t be disappointed.

Outback Copycat Honey Whole Wheat Bread

Easy, buttery, garlicky, soft rolls just like the ones served in a famous restaurant. You can now make them in your own kitchen. Let the bread machine work the dough for you!

Hi! I’m Kristiea 23-year-old American fresh out of university. Food and I, we have a bit of a connection and I'm doing my darndest keep that connection a healthy one. So tune in for the nitty gritty details of this ever-evolving food love relationship.

-

This website uses cookies so that we can provide you with the best user experience possible. Cookie information is stored in your browser and performs functions such as recognising you when you return to our website and helping our team to understand which sections of the website you find most interesting and useful.

Bread Machine Texas Roadhouse Rolls

If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.