Garlic Bread Recipe White Bread

Our Cheesy Garlic Texas Toast is better than any cheesy garlic bread you can find at the frozen section at the store - make this fresh garlic bread recipe right at home!

The best way to add a perfect side dish to any pasta – Cheesy Garlic Texas Toast! And it comes together in just a few minutes.

Texas

My family loves the Garlic Texas Toast you can buy in the freezer section of the grocery store, so I decided to whip up some at home! The store-bought garlic bread is good but I knew it would be a great option to create an easy recipe at home.

Cheesy Homemade Garlic Bread

This recipe is so easy andtakes minutes to make.It only has a few ingredients, and ittastes 10 times betterthan any frozen garlic bread you will buy at the store.

Let us give you your time back. With the Six Sisters’ Meal Plans, we do the dinner planning, grocery ordering, and then all you have to do is decide whether to pick them up or have them delivered.

This pairs perfectly with ourGround Turkey Spaghettiand ourParmesan Ranch Corn.You could also eat this as an appetizerwith some marinara sauce.It’s almost like a breadstick or a little pizza. The kids will love this as well.

Macaroni White Sauce Pasta With Garlic Bread Recipe By Kavita Arekar

This is a fun recipe that kids could easily help with.I’ve found that for picky eaters, they are more likely to eat it if they participated in making it.

Our Cheesy Garlic Texas Toast is better than anything that you can find in the frozen section at the store – make it fresh right at home!

Calories: 211 kcal · Carbohydrates: 13 g · Protein: 6 g · Fat: 15 g · Saturated Fat: 9 g · Trans Fat: 1 g · Cholesterol: 41 mg · Sodium: 212 mg · Potassium: 47 mg · Fiber: 1 g · Sugar: 1 g · Vitamin A: 448 IU · Vitamin C: 1 mg · Calcium: 139 mg · Iron: 1 mg

Perfect Homemade Garlic Bread

It includes copycat recipes from all your favorite restaurants including Cheesecake Factory, Panera, Chick Fil A, Olive Garden, Texas Roadhouse and so many more. Get yourcopy of Copycat Cooking with Six Sisters’ Stuff here!

Cyd is the mom of the six sisters and joined the team early on to help out. She shares the best of the best recipes from her kitchen, as well as responds to all the questions and comments on every post.Garlic toast brushed with garlic oil, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, is a great side dish for pasta, soups, stews, or any other dinner that needs a side of hot, crispy, toasted bread. Plus, it takes all of 10 minutes to make.

Garlic toast made with slices of squishy, soft white Texas toast, brushed with garlic oil, and toasted until lightly golden is what to serve with, well, so many things. It’s excellent for sopping up sauces, dunking in soup, or served up as an appetizer with some warm marinara on the side for dipping.

Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread

It’s a bit old-school in its simplicity, but that’s part of the charm. Yes, we all love fancy pants homemade garlic bread made with chewy, crusty artisan bread but, let’s admit it, sometimes it’s thick slices of classic white bread from our childhood that we crave. And that

Bag of presliced bread makes the best garlic toast. Once toasted, it’s lightly crispy on the outside, soft in the middle, and impossible to resist.

Garlic

It’s so, so easy: buy the bread, toast it, dust it with grated Parmesan cheese, and treat yourself to a few slices alongside a big bowl of spaghetti and meat sauce. They are the perfect pair when you need a little nostalgic comfort.

The Best Cheesy Stuffed Garlic Bread

Garlic toast brushed with garlic oil, sprinkled with Parmesan cheese and fresh herbs, is a great side dish for pasta, soups, stews, or any other dish that needs a side of hot, crispy, toasted bread. 

Bread: Feel free to swap the Texas toast for your favorite fancy bread for this recipe. Sliced Italian bread, French bread, sourdough, or another crusty type of baguette you can find at the grocery store will work.

Garlic:I tried this recipe with chopped fresh garlic and minced garlic, but I didn’t love how it looked (vain, yes). I also prefer the garlic powder because it goes with the old-school theme, and it’s easier to handle. Just measure and stir – no chopping required.

Cheesy Garlic Bread (easy & Homemade!)

Variations: You could do a garlic butter situation. Mix softened unsalted butter with the seasonings and spread the garlic butter mixture on the bread before toasting it. Don’t go too thick with it because the bread might end up soggy instead of crispy.

This easy garlic toast recipe is a great side dish for so many things – it goes with practically anything. Here are some favorites to try:

Garlic

I hope you give this garlic bread recipe a try soon – it’s an easy way to add a little extra dinnertime comfort.

How To Make Cheesy Garlic Bread With Regular Bread

I’m a passionate home cook, cookbook author, recipe developer, freelance writer, food photographer, and dog mom ❤ I garnish (almost) everything with parsley and believe you can make deliciously amazing dishes with everyday ingredients.

We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it.OkNoRead moreThere is no stopping this Garlic Bread, y’all. It is the BEST recipe. What could be better than delicious crispy-yet-chewy bread, toasted with softened salted butter and garlic in every bite?! I’ve got 3 basic tips that will level up your homemade garlic bread, and 3 methods for how to make it. Let me show you just how easy it is!

The other day we were at my parents house and my 3-year-old threw a bouncy ball across the room. It ricocheted off the wall, the couch, the chair, and I’m pretty sure made contact with grandma’s head at some point. I told him, in my most menacing mom voice, “If I see you throw that ball one more time I’m taking it away.”

Garlic Bread Recipe, How To Make Garlic Bread

A few minutes later we hear more bouncy ball noises from the living room. I race over to the mayhem and say “Edison! You can’t throw the bouncy ball!” And he looks back at me so calmly, as if he’s explaining something to an idiot: “But you didn’t see me.”

You know when you’re about to dive into a nice, respectable dinner full of protein and vegetables and then someone busts out the garlic bread, and you lose your ever-loving mind? All rational decision-making goes out the window. You are a transformed into a bread-and-butter machine. Your pupils might even turn into heart-shaped garlic bulbs at some point.

The

This happens every time I visit an Italian restaurant. I scour the menu for the perfect dish, then they take the menus away and bring out the bread. The garlic-mania sets in, and I decide I was actually planning to eat my carefully chosen meal for lunch tomorrow anyway, because right now all I want is the hot toasty garlicky butter bread in front of me. And I want it

Herb Garlic Bread

There is just nothing better than fresh garlic bread. I’m actually pretty sure God was talking about garlic bread specifically when he mentioned the staff of life.

I used to be absolutely terrible at making garlic bread. How is it possible to screw up something so simple? But I always did. I would burn it, not add enough butter, add too much salt. Ugh.

I made probably about 15 loaves of garlic bread testing for this post, and my freezer is full of reject bread to prove it. Edison likes to punish me when I serve him overly-crusty garlic bread. He eats the one bite from the center that is buttery and soft, and then methodically crushes the too-hard edge into smithereens that he sprinkles about under his chair. My shrieks of indignation after each meal are worth every ounce of effort to him, no doubt.

Toasted Garlic Bread Recipe

I’m here to make sure this never happens to you. Here are all my best tips that will deliver garlic bread that is pleasantly soft and chewy in the center, yet shatteringly crispy on the edges (if you want–I also include instructions for soft garlic bread.) It is perfectly buttery in every bite. And I’ll show you how to make it without it getting dried out.

I do not insist on using real, fresh garlic for my garlic bread. Don’t get me wrong, I love me some real deal garlic, but sometimes on a weeknight if you ask me to smash and peel and mince 5 cloves of real garlic I will punch you in the face. Just kidding. For real though, I think good quality garlic powder does a knock out job for garlic bread.

BEST

You can tell a garlic powder is high quality by how it looks. The kind at Costco that I buy is actually called “granulated garlic” and you can indeed see little granules. It should be golden yellow. If it looks like a bottle of white chalk dust, don’t you dare.

Easy Garlic Bread Recipe (10 Minutes)

Turns out, the American idea of garlic bread is just that… an