King Arthur White Bread Recipe Bread Machine

“I made this recipe, but substituted the milk with more water, and instead of letting the machine bake the bread, I used the dough program, then made a ball and let it rise in a greased bowl for an hour.  After that I formed an Italian loaf and placed it in a cold oven.  I turned the oven up to 450 F and baked the bread until it was done. It came out great! (The important thing of the recipe is the ratios, they’re spot on.)”  

King Arthur Flour Company calls this  recipe ‘Bread Machine Bread – Easy as Can Be’, but I prefer the name ‘Five-Star Bread’ because this recipe is so highly rated! The loaf bakes up super high with a lovely, springy texture – great for sandwiches, toast and French Toast.

Because ‘Five-Star Bread’ is made with a bread maker, you just add the ingredients, press a button and, in a few hours, you’ll be making sandwiches with freshly baked bread.

Bread Machine Multigrain Loaf Recipe

Judging from the reviews on the King Arthur Flour web site, it seems people have fallen in love with this sandwich bread. In fact a few people said they make this bread two to three times a week.  You can’t have a better recommendation than that!

, based in Vermont (USA), has been in existence as a flour mill since 1790 – that’s a long, long time.  I truly love their products.  When we had our farm in Quebec we traveled back and forth between our ‘Yellow Farmhouse’ here in Massachusetts and our farmhouse ‘up north’ – and I loved to drop by 

The King Arthur Flour’s Baker’s Hotline can answer and & all of your baking questions!     1-855-371-2253. Directions for Large Loaf  (1  1/2 – 2 lb.) ++  For a Smaller (1 lb.) Loaf — continue scrolling down.)

Martian's Potato Bunz & Bread

Follow your bread maker’s instructions for basic white bread.  With my bread maker I set the machine to ‘Regular/Basic’, which takes 3 hours and 50 minutes.  Enjoy !!

Follow your bread maker’s instructions for basic white bread. I know with my bread maker I set the machine to ‘Regular/Basic’.  Enjoy !!

Sure, it's necessary to eat to survive - but that's not any fun!! The fun comes from cooking, serving and eating with lots of love, I began this blog to share some of the delicious recipes I've gathered over the years. Thanks for dropping by & sharing the love! View all posts by My Yellow Farmhouse - Cooking with Love!

Basic Bread Machine Bread (a B M) Recipe