Krusteaz Gluten Free Banana Bread Recipe

The only gluten-free banana bread recipe you’ll ever need; a one bowl wonder! No mixer required for this super moist easy gluten-free banana bread. With a dairy-free option too.

We eat a lot of bananas in my home, but there is always a few that get a little too ripe for my kid’s liking. So what’s a mama to do?

The

This gluten-free banana bread recipe is a one bowl wonder that is super easy to make, you don’t even need a mixer.

King Arthur Gluten Free Banana Bread Mix

You can quickly whip up this super moist gluten-free banana bread in just three easy steps and with just a fork and a spoon.

The best way to measure gluten-free flour is the “spoon & level” method. Using a spoon, scoop the flour into the measuring cup. After you’ve spooned the flour into the measuring cup, use the back of a knife to level off the top of the measuring cup.

My husband, my youngest son, and I are all dairy-free, so I always try to include a dairy-free option to my gluten-free recipes.So, you too can enjoy a gluten-free and dairy-free banana bread.

-

Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread From Cake Mix

My favorite dairy-free products to bake with are almond and cashew milk and either coconut oil or Smart Ballance or Earth Balance butter.

Serving: 2 slice | Calories: 272 kcal | Carbohydrates: 45 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 61 mg | Sodium: 223 mg | Potassium: 173 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 24 g | Vitamin A: 325 IU | Vitamin C: 3.9 mg | Calcium: 26 mg | Iron: 1.1 mg

Gluten

I'm Audrey Roberts, a busy mama of four and I love sharing the recipes that I make for my family. I make gluten-free family-friendly recipes that are simple and delicious that you can too! I use easy to find ingredients that won't break your budget. You will also find dairy-free options and Paleo recipes. I am also the author of The Everything Gluten-Free & Dairy-Free Cookbook, which is an Amazon Best Selling Cookbook in the US and Internationally. Living gluten-free since 2010. I hope by me sharing my journey it may help you with yours.

The Best Gluten Free Banana Bread {quick & Easy}

© MAMA KNOWS GLUTEN FREE. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.

Best

© MAMA KNOWS GLUTEN FREE. All images & content are copyright protected. Please do not use my images without prior permission. If you want to republish this recipe, please link back to this post for the recipe.

Best