Quinoa Bread Recipe Bread Machine

This Quinoa Bread Recipe is one of the best gluten-free bread options you will find! It is moist and flavorful and is perfect to use for sandwiches or toast. You are going to love the nutty flavor that toasted quinoa flour adds. Say goodbye to boring gluten-free bread - you’ll never miss your favorite avocado toast again!

One of the hardest things about being gluten free is getting used to the bread. Although I'm happy with some store bought brands, every now and then I crave a fresh, homemade loaf.

Quinoa

The recipe that I'm sharing with you today is one of my favorites from my second book, The Gluten Free Quintessential Quinoa Cookbook. I've made it countless times and it has never failed me. (You can read the comments below - others agree!)

Crusty Gluten Free Artisan Bread

I have used my glass pans, but I've found the loaf comes out better when I cook it in my earthenware pans or my KitchenAid metal pan, which are a little deeper.

You can, but I don’t recommend it if you are looking for the texture of traditional bread. This recipe was intended to be a gluten-free bread that mimics traditional bread as closely as possible.

Yes! It takes about ¾ cup of whole quinoa seeds to make a cup of flour. To make quinoa flour, rinse the quinoa well and toast on a parchment lined baking sheet for about an hour at 250 degrees to dry out.

Bread Machine Brioche

Grind in a clean coffee grinder, pulsing on and off. You can also make quinoa flour in some high speed blenders and food processors.

For best results, make sure you grind the flour long enough so that it is very fine, resembling the texture of regular flour.

If you have never made homemade bread before, I know the idea can be a little intimidating. Don't be scared! It is really very easy.

Soft, Fluffy Buckwheat Bread (gluten Free, Dairy Free)

Next, you want to proof your yeast. To do this combine warm (but not too hot - about 100 to 105 degrees) water with your chosen sweetener.

Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat on medium for three minutes. The mixture is going to be sticky - don't worry, this is normal.

If you are adding sesame seeds, you can sprinkle these on top now. (I didn't add them to this loaf because I was using the bread in a stuffing recipe.)

Fluffy Gluten Free Yeast Bread Recipes To Make On Repeat

If you like this recipe don't forget to leave a 5 star rating and let me know how it went in the below comments, I love hearing from you! You can also FOLLOW ME on FACEBOOK, Instagram, and PINTEREST to see all my delicious recipes.

This Quinoa Bread Recipe is the perfect gluten-free bread! It is moist and flavorful and is perfect to use for sandwiches or toast. I love the nutty flavor that toasted quinoa flour adds. You’ll never miss your favorite avocado toast again!

Calories: 120 kcal | Carbohydrates: 23 g | Protein: 2 g | Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 20 mg | Sodium: 290 mg | Potassium: 42 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 3 g | Vitamin A: 50 IU | Vitamin C: 0.1 mg | Calcium: 19 mg | Iron: 0.7 mg

Yeast Free Gluten Free Vegan Bread

Hi, I’m Wendy! I’m a cook, 5 time cookbook author, blogger, natural health enthusiast…and most importantly a mom. My boys are 18 & 19 and my late life princess is 10.How to make quinoa flour and turn it into a naturally gluten-free quinoa flour bread! Quinoa Bread Recipe requires just 8 ingredients and no yeast for a naturally vegan, nutrient dense, and high protein bread, it will be one of your favorite new quinoa recipes!

Quinoa

This quinoa bread recipe is the ultimate ‘effortless’ quick bread for novice cooks and ‘lazy bakers’. There’s no yeast or gluten involved, meaning no proofing, kneading, rising, etc. Instead, this quinoa flour bread is closer to a quinoa soda bread; combining the ingredients with baking powder and baking soda to provide lift in a bread dough that is more batter-like in consistency.

Plus, with a combination of quinoa flour and oat flour, this bread is naturally gluten-free—meaning you don’t even have to worry about over-kneading the dough. You may also like the combination of quinoa and oats in quinoa granola bars!

Light And Fluffy Multigrain Bread

Unlike other gluten-free bread, there are no specialty ingredients (like xanthan gum or psyllium husk) either! Instead, this gluten-free quinoa flour bread recipe relies on a combination of 8 simple ingredients and pantry staples.

Once baked, this quinoa flour bread is slightly chewy with an earthy, nutty flavor, perfect for flavorful toast! Best of all, by using quinoa flour, this yeast-free bread recipe replaces empty and nutrient-poor grains and ingredients with a seed packed with fiber, protein, and heart-healthy fats.

When cooking with quinoa, many recipes start by rinsing the quinoa to remove the bitter saponins from the outside of the seed. In many cases now, quinoa is pre-rinsed. However, if you want to make sure, then rinse the quinoa the day before or rinse, pat dry, and then place in the oven at its’ lowest temperature until dried before grinding into a flour.

Gluten Free Multiseed Bread

This gluten-free quinoa flour bread batter is more like a batter/quick bread batter than bread dough and should be thick but not knead-able.

You can then use the bread any way you would regular bread. I think it works particularly well for toast with the toppings of your choice. Delicious!

Whole

Don’t add too many ‘extras’ to this quinoa bread recipe; otherwise, it may lead to crumbly bread. Make sure all the add-ins are small and easily sliceable.

Best Gluten Free Bread Maker Recipe For Bread Machines

Yes, you could use spelt flour or whole wheat flour instead. However, the bread will be slightly drier, with a nuttier flavor – so I prefer oat flour.

I tested several flour combinations for this recipe. However, quinoa flour and oat flour worked best as quinoa is quite dry, yet oat flour is more ‘gluey’ and acts as an excellent binder for the gluten-free quinoa bread.

It’s very simple to prepare quinoa flour at home. All you need to do is transfer the quinoa to a high-speed blender (preferred) or food processor and process until floury. It seems to take a lot longer in a food processor, so be patient.

Easy Gluten Free Bread Recipe

This may be due to unwashed quinoa (to remove saponins) or the brand of baking powder used. I haven’t had this issue, though.

As mentioned above, this bread works great for a gluten free breakfast toast! Here are some fun ways to top your quinoa flour bread:

Make ahead: You can prepare the batter up to a day in advance (except the leavening agents) and store it in the fridge, covered. Then, when you want to bake, stir in the leavening agents, and add an extra splash or so of milk as needed (as the oats and quinoa will have soaked up more liquid overnight)- then bake.

-

Easy Buckwheat Bread (no Yeast, No Kneading!)

Storing: Store the quinoa flour bread in a sealed plastic bag in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. If the bread gets soggy around the edges, toasting lightly will ‘revive’ and give it a crunch.

Freeze: You can freeze the loaf whole or slices (with parchment paper between the slices to avoid sticking). Store in a zip lock bag and freeze for up to 3 months. To use, you can allow the bread to thaw at room temperature or thaw/reheat individual slices in a toaster oven or microwave as and when needed.

This post includes how to make quinoa flour and then turn it into naturally gluten-free quinoa flour bread! This Quinoa Bread Recipe requires just 8 ingredients and no yeast for a naturally vegan, nutrient-dense, and high protein bread!

Easy Homemade Gluten Free Bread Machine Bread (dairy Free!)

Serving: 1 slice | Calories: 223 kcal | Carbohydrates: 32 g | Protein: 7 g | Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 4 g | Sodium: 302 mg | Fiber: 3 g | Sugar: 2 g

Welcome! I grew up in Ukraine watching my grandma cook with simple ingredients. I have spent the last 11 years making it my mission to help you cook quick and easy meals for your family!This high protein quinoa bread recipe is the best gluten free bread you'll ever taste! Loaded with protein, whole-grain flours and makes perfect sandwiches!

Gluten-free bread. Oh, gluten-free bread. How I love you. And how you make me crazy at times. You're so temperamental. Such an attitude. You sometimes turn out beautifully (like the Gluten-Free English Muffin Bread…hello, gorgeous!) and other times you're just flop. Yes, I'd say that we definitely have a love-hate relationship.

Quinoa Bread (bread Machine) Recipe

Gluten-free bread is something I've tried to tackle many, many times. I've shared some of my successes on the blog before (hello Gluten-Free Cinnamon Swirl Bread and Pumpkin Quinoa Bread), but there are also lots of failures that I haven't shared. I've tried to make gluten-free bread with no eggs: crumbly. I tried to make a banana oatmeal bread: didn't cook through. I hate to even think about how many ingredients I've wasted over the years.

Quinoa

But that's the price you pay when you can't eat gluten and you love bread. So when I finally nail the perfect sandwich bread, I just HAVE to share it. Enter my newest obsession: high