Easy Bread Recipe Pinterest

We have all been on Pinterest and undoubtedly have seen the recipes that claim to be super easy to make or only have a few ingredients. Marci and I are especially fascinated by these recipes and projects. So, we decided to give them a try. We Periscoped it live (on Thursdays) and now we are publishing our results on our blog. I must let you in a secret of mine, I have a friend who has a long list of easy recipes and she’s my resource! So here goes, we will show you two of our latest Pinterest phenomenon.

When it comes to cooking, I’m not one to fuss over things. I don’t enjoy making the many layers of lasagna, my husband is the one I turn to for this job. I’m married to a great chef which is so nice on the weekends since he loves to get into the kitchen and cook!

Ingredient

First, this is a bread that doesn’t require any kneading. You’ll place the four ingredients in a bowl, let it sit for 12-18 hours and then transfer it to a preheated pot and bake in the oven. What do you think? Do you think it’s going to work? Well, you can kind of tell by the above photo it makes a beautiful rustic round bread. Just like the type you buy in the store! Here is the easy recipe.

Basic Homemade Bread Recipe: How To Make It

1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and then cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Place on your counter for 12-18 hours.

3. When the oven is at 450 degrees, remove the pot and place a small amount of cooking oil on the bottom. transfer the dough into the pot and cover.

4. Put in the oven and bake for 30 minutes with lid. Remove lid after 30 minutes and bake for another 15-20 minutes till brown.

Easy Thermomix Bread

5. I noticed the more cracks you have in the dough when placing in the pot, the more cracks you’ll get when it is baked.

Seriously this recipe only has two ingredients! My friend Francie told me about this recipe when we were walking one morning and I quickly came home and made them in just a couple of minutes. I kind of had my doubts about this one, so I was so curious to find out if it really worked. This is a great recipe if you have a late night craving and you just happen to have these two ingredients in your kitchen pantry. Also, whatever chocolate you use will determine the richness of the fudge. I’m in love with this recipe since it is so seriously easy to make, but it also tastes great!

4. Mix all ingredients till melted. I love keeping some of the chocolate chips somewhat whole since they provide a little crunch like M&M’s. Add whatever you like to it either on top or in the fudge. I sprinkled sea salt on ours, just note that after the first day the salt dissolves. You can kind of see what it does in our photo.

Savory Quick Bread Recipes

5. Quickly place the fudge mixture in the lined pan and spread evenly. You can use a warmed (run in hot water) spatula to get a smooth surface.

6. You can refrigerate or leave out. It seems to harden quickly, so if you add a topping you need to work fast.

I hope you get a chance to make one or both of these great recipes! They actually work and are super easy. We will bring more recipes and crafts to you, and let us know if you like this new feature. We want to save you some time on Pinterest so you have more time to relax and enjoy your family. If you have something you want us to try out, just let us know. Also, we are on Pinterest if you want to follow us there too!

Easy Homemade French Bread {bakery Style}

I named my blog Happy Happy Nester because I love everything related to the home. I’ve always enjoyed decorating my surroundings. Get cozy and stay for a bit, thanks for visiting!This super easy homemade garlic bread recipe instantly elevates ANY meal, be it weeknight or weekend. Simply whip up a 4-ingredient garlic bread spread and slather it on a fresh loaf of French or Italian bread. Ready to serve in just 15 minutes!

To cook and bake, there are many nights (more than I’d care to admit), when the LAST thing I want to do is spend an hour in the kitchen chopping, slicing, dicing, sautéing, etc.

Dutch

You know — those nights when your to-do list is a mile long, your kitchen sink is overflowing with dirty dishes, and your nine-year-old is sobbing over his math homework… Have you been there?

Easy Plaited Bread

Real life is rarely Pinterest-perfect. If it was, I’d have a stash of homemade freezer meals ready and waiting to pop in the oven. But after 12 straight weekends of soccer and football, my meal prep game is at an all-time low. Whomp, whomp, whomp…

I *could* just press the easy button and order some pizzas. OR I can throw a big pot of water on to boil to make one of these simple pasta recipes! And while I’m waiting for the water to boil, I can pop a loaf of this homemade garlic bread in the oven and toss a simple side salad.

End result? A meal that I know my family is going to adore that’s 1) waayyy less expensive than pizza (pizza for 7 ain’t cheap these days!!) and 2) honestly on the table faster than any pizza delivery has ever made it to our house. Works for me!

How To Make Teddy Bear Bread

Simple (just 5 ingredients, including the bread!) and, more importantly, uber flexible. At its most basic, you just slather some French bread with a delicious garlic butter spread and bake… Three minutes of prep and 12 minutes of baking/broiling later, it’s ready to serve!

First things first — you need to choose a loaf of bread. You didn’t think we were making this garlic bread from scratch, did you? I mean, I’m all for scratch cooking when I have the time and inclination, but this quick garlic bread is all about weeknight easy.

Easy

As far as the best bread for garlic bread goes, any store-bought French or Italian bread from the bakery section will do.

Dutch Oven No Knead Bread (with Perfect Crusty Crust!)

But my secret weapon for making the VERY BEST garlic bread is to use a “take and bake” loaf, which is basically just a loaf that’s only been partially baked and needs finished off in the oven. My absolute favorite for quality, flavor, and price are the take-and-bake Italian bread loaves from ALDI.

Softened butter — use real butter, please! I typically use salted, but you can use unsalted, as well. Or I’ve also used a butter and olive oil spread in a pinch when I didn’t want to wait for a stick to soften up.

Minced garlic — I know a lot of people harp on using fresh garlic cloves when cooking, and it’s definitely the way to go if you want that strong garlic flavor. But I’ve made this homemade garlic bread recipe many times with the minced refrigerated stuff in jar, and it’s absolutely just as good.

Easy White Sandwich Bread

Italian seasoning — my go-to is this Italian seasoning variety because it’s a blend of coarsely ground spices, not the super fine grind that some other brands offer. If you’re using a more finely ground seasoning, consider reducing the amount you use because it will definitely be more pungent.

Grated Parmesan cheese — if you want to change things up, a grated Parmesan romano works great here, too. You’ll need about 1/4 cup, plus I always like to sprinkle a little extra over the top before baking.

Easy

2| Next, you slice a large loaf of French or Italian bread in half horizontally. Coat each cut side with the garlic butter spread, and place them cut side up on a large rimmed baking sheet. I like to sprinkle a little extra Parmesan over the top at this point. You can never have too much cheese!

Easy Banana Bread Recipe

3| Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 minutes, then pop the sheet under the broiler on high for 2-3 minutes, until the edges of the bread get toasty and the top of the bread starts to brown. Let the garlic bread cool for a minute, then cut it into 1-inch thick slices.

Once you see how EASY this homemade garlic bread recipe is to make, you’ll wonder why you ever bothered with the frozen store-bought stuff before. And once you TASTE it — well, you can thank me later…

Speaking of frozen garlic bread, you can actually make your own diy homemade freezer garlic bread!! Once you’ve spread the two halves of your sliced loaf of bread with the garlic butter, just place it in the freezer. After it’s frozen solid, you can stack the halves up and seal them tightly in a gallon size Ziploc bag.

Ingredient Homemade Garlic Bread

When you’re ready to bake it, just separate the halves and place them cut side up on a baking sheet. Bake according to the same instructions — you’ll just