Pumpkin Quick Bread Recipe Low Carb

Add this low carb keto pumpkin bread to your must-bake list during the fall! Just like a version with regular flour and warm spices, this almond flour pumpkin bread recipe bakes up so rich and moist… the key difference is that it’s also a sugar-free pumpkin bread that leaves you satisfied.

This bread has a texture similar to my keto pumpkin muffins, but in loaf form! Speaking of loaf, don’t forget to try my pumpkin roll. Plus, if you have any leftover pumpkin (maybe from a keto pumpkin spice latte?), this is the perfect way to use it. You probably have all the keto pantry staples to make it right now!

Easy

The right ingredients make a huge difference in making keto breads. That’s why I use a blend of Wholesome Yum Almond Flour and Coconut Flour to create the perfect soft texture in this loaf, as well as Besti Monk Fruit Allulose Blend for just-like-sugar sweetness in every bite. They come together to make the best keto pumpkin bread you might not believe is low in carbs!

Low Carb Keto Pumpkin Bread Recipe

This section explains how to choose the best ingredients for pumpkin bread with almond flour, what each one does in the recipe, and substitution options. For measurements, see the recipe card below.

Substitute the pumpkin seeds with sugar-free chocolate chips, pecans, or chopped walnuts. (Any of these can also be folded into the batter.) After baking and cooling, a layer of sugar-free cream cheese frosting would make the perfect topping, too.

This section shows how to make almond flour pumpkin bread keto, with step-by-step photos and details about the technique, to help you visualize it. For full instructions, including amounts and temperatures, see the recipe card below.

Healthy Pumpkin Bread Recipe

If your loaf is already dark after 30 to 35 minutes of baking, tent the top with foil until the end of the cook time.

This almond flour keto pumpkin bread is sweet and moist, with just 3g net carbs! Cozy low carb pumpkin bread takes just 10 minutes to prep.

Like this video? Subscribe to my YouTube cooking channel for healthy recipes weekly! (Click the bell icon to be notified when I post a new video.)

Easy Keto Pumpkin Bread Recipe W/ Almond Flour

Share your recipe picture by tagging @ and hashtag it # on Instagram, or in our free low carb support group, too – I’d love to see it!

Nutrition facts are provided as a courtesy. Have questions about calculations or why you got a different result? Please see our nutrition policy.

© Copyright Maya Krampf for Wholesome Yum. Please DO NOT SCREENSHOT OR COPY/PASTE recipes to social media or websites. We’d LOVE for you to share a link with photo instead. 🙂This keto pumpkin bread is moist, fluffy, and full of Fall pumpkin spices. It is gluten-free pumpkin bread that is also low carb and keto-friendly. And it is also an easy one-bowl recipe. This bread can be eaten for breakfast or dessert and is sturdy enough for toasting.

Healthy No Added Sugar Pumpkin Banana Bread

I tend to go a little crazy with pumpkin ideas every October. And while sometimes it feels like I’ve already made every pumpkin recipe possible, I did notice that I haven’t yet shared any low carb pumpkin recipes on the blog so I definitely intend to share a few this Fall.

First, I wanted to share a keto pumpkin bread recipe because I always have pumpkin bread during Thanksgiving and I want to be able to make classic pumpkin bread and a keto version this year.

I found it surprisingly hard to create a keto pumpkin quick bread. Pumpkin has a lot of moisture and a lot of the recipes I tried ended up with a texture that was too wet or the bread fell apart too easily.

The Best Keto Pumpkin Recipes

After several cans of pumpkin puree, cups of almond flour,  coconut flour, etc, I finally created a recipe I am really happy with. What I especially love about this bread is how easy it is. It tastes like fall with the pumpkin flavor and spices, it’s flourless, and it’s very easy to make with a bowl and a spoon.

Keto

If you don’t want to use a sugar substitute and prefer honey or maple syrup, you should try my flourless pumpkin bread instead. If you want to use regular granulated sugar for this recipe, I recommend reducing to ½ cup.

All the ingredients are added to one bowl and whisked together. You can also blend everything in a high powered blender or food processor.

Healthy Pumpkin Bread {no Sugar + Whole Wheat Flour}

The bread is very moist but also very sturdy. You can toast it, butter it, etc. You can also adjust the sugar level if you wish for something sweeter or more savory.

Wrap the bread tightly with plastic wrap and it can be stored in the fridge for a few days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.

Reheat the bread briefly in the microwave or toast it in a toaster oven. Make sure to keep the bread slices sealed tightly to prevent the bread from drying out.

Gluten Free Pumpkin Bread {dairy Free}

Serving: 1 slice , Calories: 143 kcal , Carbohydrates: 6 g , Protein: 6 g , Fat: 12 g , Saturated Fat: 1 g , Sodium: 12 mg , Fiber: 2 g , Sugar: 2 g , NET CARBS: 4

The nutrition information provided are only estimates based on an online nutritional calculator. I am not a certified nutritionist. Please consult a professional nutritionist or doctor for accurate information and any dietary restrictions and concerns you may have.This keto pumpkin bread is a healthy twist on a fall classic. It’s tender and full of warm pumpkin spice. And it’s made with coconut flour so it can be totally nut-free!

Keto

There is nothing in the world that smells quite as good as a fresh loaf of pumpkin bread baking in the oven. It’s even better when said pumpkin bread is keto friendly so you can enjoy it guilt free.

The Best Almond Flour Pumpkin Bread

I have had quite a lot of requests for keto pumpkin bread lately, and I decided it was high time to fulfill them. The truth is that I already had a pumpkin bread recipe but it lived over on the Bob’s Red Mill Blog.

And since it was from 2012, and my keto baking skills have improved immensely since then, I wanted to start afresh. Trust me, my friends, you will be glad I did!

Coconut flour is a great way to make keto pumpkin bread, because the dryness of the flour helps offset the moisture in the pumpkin puree.

Keto Pumpkin Bread • Low Carb With Jennifer

But it can also be a tricky ingredient for those who aren’t used to it. And that is compounded by the fact that coconut flour differs brand by brand. Some are more absorbent than others, some are more fine, and this can affect the outcome of your recipe.

I have plenty of advice for baking with coconut flour. But perhaps the best tip I can offer is to adjust your liquids as needed. In this recipe, I don’t specify the amount of water at all, but simply say “water as needed”.

Always start with a very small amount, like 1 to 2 tablespoons and adjust from there. Depending on how thick the pumpkin puree is and what brand of coconut flour, you may not need any.

Best

Egg Free Keto Pumpkin Bread

This is an easy low carb pumpkin bread recipe. It takes one bowl, ten minutes of prep time, and about an hour to bake. And then you can enjoy the sweet pumpkin spice deliciousness! Here are my best tips for getting it right:

Gluten is a protein and in its absence another dry protein powder helps keto baked goods rise and hold their shape. I don’t recommend skipping it. Whey protein powder and egg white protein powder work best. Collagen protein can make baked goods gummy and hard to cook through.

Absolutely. The pecans are just decorative (and delicious). But you can skip them altogether or replace them with something else like chocolate chips or pumpkin seeds.

Paleo Pumpkin Bread

Keto pumpkin bread is quite moist and should be kept in the refrigerator at all times. Wrap it tightly in foil or plastic wrap, and it will keep nicely for up to a week.

This keto pumpkin bread is a healthy twist on a fall classic. It's tender and full of warm pumpkin spice. And it's made with coconut flour so it can be totally nut-free!

Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.

Keto Pumpkin Spice Loaf || Pumpkin Bread

Reader InteractionsWe are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.My recipe for keto pumpkin bread is a

-