Quick Bread Recipe Healthy

There are so many breakfasts out there that are loaded with excessive sugar and fat that you may as well be eating cake. But not this one! This Healthy Carrot Loaf ishealthier than many of the other carrot loaf recipes

It isn't loaded with sugar and fat inside. And it doesn't have a glaze, cream cheese frosting or any kind of icing on top. It's makes a great snack, breakfast or dessert!

Healthy

I grew up eating really healthy food. We ate whole grains and I wasn't allowed to eat tasty things like white bread, Cheez whiz or sugary cereals because they were 'junk food'. Dessert was a very rare treat. My Mom regularly shopped at health food stores, which in the 1970's, was a pretty hippyish thing to do. Hence the reason she was deemed a 'health nut' by the other neighborhood mothers. So when, in Grade 3 health class, when we were asked to record what we had for breakfast one random day, you can only imagine my mother's mortification when I came home with my food chart and under the breakfast category it read, CAKE.

Gluten Free Strawberry Quick Bread (vegan, Allergy Free)

It's not like cake was something we commonly ate, much less for breakfast. But for some reason, that was the day she happened to give in to our begging and pleading for one of Baba's baked treats she had sent home with us on the weekend.

Mom claims that it was more like a rhubarb loaf, not a cake, and at the time thought, 'How bad can it be? Rhubarb is a vegetable after all. But I guess it seemed like cake to me! I relate to how my Mom felt when I had a similar thing happen to me with my daughter over Christmas...

The extra sugar and calories are just not necessary. So, if you want a healthy carrot bread that tastes like you are eating cake for breakfast, but without the fat and sugar, then give this one a try!

The Best Healthy And Delicious Zucchini Bread Recipe

I was recently perusing the 2018 food trends and came across the cake for breakfast trend. Apparently this is now a thing. The article went on to say that basically sometimes

And although I am really all about treating myself and eating cake, I just can't bring myself to do cake for breakfast! All that sugar just sends me right up, then crashing right down again.... hard. And it just seems all wrong - like having a beer for breakfast. I'd rather leave the cake (and beer) for PM indulgences.

On the other hand, my kids are always trying to get cake for breakfast. Sometimes I admire the tenacity, but mostly it's annoying. My pat answer is Are you new here? When have we ever had cake for breakfast? But I guess I can't blame them for trying; it did work for

Healthy Zucchini Bread

**Optional:You can add a ½ cup finely chopped pineapple (fresh or canned). Just make sure you squeeze out the liquid. It's a really nice addition and makes for a moist bread. But you'll potentially need to cook the loaf 8-10 minutes longer (I did) or until a cake tester comes out clean. It makes for a very moist carrot bread.

Eating healthy foodis not always an easy feat, especially when they'd rather be eating cake. Kids are relentless and will try to get anything and everything they can out of you- especially junk food. And they are very good at it. They are also very skilled at flying under the radar when they want and need to. My daughter is an excellent example of that.

This quick bread recipe serves 12. However, you can double or triple this recipe by adjusting the serving size on the recipe card. Just click on the serving size (it's highlighted in

Healthy

Healthy Trail Mix Quick Bread

) and select the number of servings you’d like. You'll need extra loaf pans. *You can freeze the extra loaves (see storage, above).

While we were visiting some relatives over Christmas, for some odd reason, someone asked my daughter what she had for breakfast that day and she replied, popcorn and a slushy. I can assure you that was not one of my proudest parenting moments. Although I wasn't even in charge of eating that morning (my Mom was), I couldn't very well throw Grandma under the bus. Plus, I know that my daughter had slept really late, they were in a rush to get to the noon movie, my daughter will do just about anything to avoid a healthy breakfast. It was easy to fly under the radar when Grandma had 4 kids to wrangle on her own. So, I ending up wearing that one. But in retrospect, I should just be happy that my Mom didn't give her cake for breakfast, given her penchant for such things ha ha. I was wishing I had this Healthy Carrot Bread handy that morning!

So, if you want to feel like you're eating cake for breakfast, without actually eating cake for breakfast, save the cake for a PM indulgence/afternoon snack and indulge in some of this Healthy Carrot Bread (see review below) ! This carrot cake bread is a recipe the whole family will love!

Juice Pulp Quick Bread Recipe

This recipe is incredible, and has now become my go-to carrot cake! I've made it twice, firstly as a loaf cake, and then as a two tier 8-inch cake with added toasted pecans (I increased the ingredient quantities and adjusted the cooking time), and they were both a total success. Neither my guests, nor myself for that matter, could believe that it wasn't a normal, full-fat, high-sugar cake

This easy and healthy carrot bread is quick, simple to make and full of real wholesome ingredients, like whole wheat flour and yogurt! It makes a great lunchbox snack or dessert.

Ingredient

** Optional: You can add a ½ cup finely chopped pineapple (fresh or canned). Just make sure you squeeze out the liquid. It's a really nice addition. But you'll potentially need to cook the loaf 8-10 minutes longer (I did) or until a cake tester comes out clean.

Most & Easy Applesauce Bread Recipe

Nutrition Facts 🥕Healthy Carrot Bread Recipe Amount Per Serving Calories 137 Calories from Fat 36 % Daily Value* Fat 4g 6% Saturated Fat 2g 13% Cholesterol 14mg 5% Sodium 125mg 5% Potassium 146mg 4% Carbohydrates 22g 7% Fiber 1g 4% Sugar 9g 10% Protein 3g 6% Vitamin A 1800IU 36% Vitamin C 0.7mg 1% Calcium 52mg 5% Iron 0.8mg 4% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.

Calories: 137 kcal (7%) | Carbohydrates: 22 g (7%) | Protein: 3 g (6%) | Fat: 4 g (6%) | Saturated Fat: 2 g (13%) | Cholesterol: 14 mg (5%) | Sodium: 125 mg (5%) | Potassium: 146 mg (4%) | Fiber: 1 g (4%) | Sugar: 9 g (10%) | Vitamin A: 1800 IU (36%) | Vitamin C: 0.7 mg (1%) | Calcium: 52 mg (5%) | Iron: 0.8 mg (4%)Today we have an awesome collection of 27 Quick Bread Recipes just in time for baking season. I’ve also put together a list of quick bread baking tips so you can easily tackle any of these recipes with confidence.

One of my favorite things to bake are quick breads. There’s a never-ending variety of recipes to try, they are easy to make and you can eat them for breakfast, as a snack or for dessert. However, as great as they are, some quick breads are loaded with way too much sugar and empty calories. That’s why I’ve collected several healthy quick bread recipes from the Healthy Seasonal Recipes archives, as well as a few of our food blogging buddies.

Healthy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Bread

If you don’t know what a “quick” bread is compared to regular bread, let me back up a bit and explain: quick bread is leavened by either baking powder and or baking soda. Other breads are leavened by yeast which needs a bit of time to get going and rise, hence quick breads are, well, quicker. Quick breads actually encompass a whole category of baked goods that are leavened with “chemical” leaveners, that includes bundts, muffins and other shapes, but today I am focusing just on healthy quick bread loafs.

Cinnamon

Once this honey-sweetened and whole-grainchocolate chip zucchini breadrecipe is sliced, it stands no chance of lasting more than a few minutes. It will be devoured in no time! It is so yummy for a snack or to bring to a party.

This easy quick almondcranberry bread is a healthy, refined sugar-free and whole grain recipe that makes a super holiday gift from the kitchen. It is also a kid-friendly snack for after school, or perfect to bring along if you are going to visit friends or family over the holidays.

Healthy Vegan Quick Bread

Hold on to your whisks my friends, I’m about to rock your kitchen with thisHealthy Banana Bread recipemade with whole-grain flour and no refined sugar. It is sweetened with dates and maple syrup.

This healthy and delicious cocoa-rich bread becomes moist and sweetened with the addition of shredded zucchini and carrots. The shredded zucchini and carrots not only enhance the bread's texture but also contributes a touch of natural sweetness. The combination of