Easy Banana Bread Recipe Ingredients

. Moist, quick and easy to make with a soft, tender crumb. Truly the best Banana Bread I’ve ever had and our favorite way to use up ripe bananas!

There is nothing better than homemade banana bread. I have spent a good part of my life baking and I still get a thrill when I see I have some beautifully ripe bananas that need to be used.

Banana

When testing this recipe, I made over 50 loaves of banana bread. You read that right. I’ve tested every combination of ingredients, temperatures, baking methods, pan sizes – you name it. It’s been a labor of love – and a heck of a lot of bananas.

Easy Gluten Free Banana Bread {dairy Free Option}

What makes this the best banana bread? There are a few things that I was looking for as I developed this recipe:

Banana flavor. This is often overlooked in banana recipes. Banana bread should taste like bananas, period. I have found the perfect amount of banana to be 1 1/4 cup of mashed ripe banana, or, about 3 to 4 really ripe bananas. This gives the bread

To this easy recipe. (Note: I tested this recipe using 1 to 1 1/2 cups of banana and the recipe works flawlessly for this range.)

Banana Bread (one Bowl)

Moistness. This moist banana bread recipe is exactly what I was going for. Banana bread should be deliciously moist but not dense. It has a It needs to have enough moistness that it stays fresh for days. The moistness lends to a

I literally had to hide loaves of banana bread to ensure that I could check days later. You would think Reece and Bryce would be sick of this banana bread recipe at this point, but nope.

Banana bread with sour cream is my favorite way to ensure a moist bread but you can also use Greek yogurt if you prefer.

Easy Banana Nut Bread

Easy. Yep, this banana bread recipe is a quick bread – so it shouldn’t take a lot of effort. The hardest part of this recipe is mashing the bananas. I use a potato masher, my mixer or a fork. You do you.

And the butter is melted so you don’t even need a mixer. A whisk, a bowl and a spatula are all you need.

One of the best things about this recipe is that it uses kitchen staples. All you need is your ripe bananas and you’ve likely got everything else on hand. You can find the full, printable recipe at the end of this post. Let’s take a look at what you’ll need:

Easy Banana Bread Recipe With Sour Cream

I like to make this recipe in an 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pan but it also works in a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. How do you make banana bread? Let’s take a quick look at the simple steps:

Very! The riper the bananas, the sweeter and more delicious the bread. You want to look for bananas with lots of dark spots all over. The more the merrier.

Bananas by themselves are okay in moderation for dogs, but since this bread contains a fair amount of sugar, it’s not the best treat for your pup. Stick to these dog treats instead.

The Best Banana Bread Recipe ~sweet & Savory

After baking, the bread will last for 3 to 4 days at room temperature. Simply wrap in plastic wrap or store in a large resealable bag. If you store it in the fridge, it will last an additional few days.

Absolutely and I recommend it! I often make two (or more) loaves, and freezing a loaf is the best way to guarantee we have banana bread ready to enjoy when the next craving hits. To freeze:

Wrap the bread (in slices or as a whole loaf) in two layers of plastic wrap followed by a layer of aluminum foil.

Dairy

Super Easy Kitchenaid Banana Bread Recipe

Bread should be thawed at room temperature. Simply unwrap the number of slices or whole loaf and let come to room temperature. Enjoy!

Simply the perfect Banana Bread recipe. Moist, quick and easy to make with a soft, tender crumb. Truly the best Banana Bread I’ve ever had and our favorite way to use up ripe bananas!

To save time, skip whisking the dry ingredients together separately in a bowl and just add them all together in step 5.

My Favorite Banana Bread Recipe

Calories: 226 kcal | Carbohydrates: 35 g | Protein: 4 g | Fat: 8 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Trans Fat: 1 g | Cholesterol: 49 mg | Sodium: 207 mg | Potassium: 151 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 16 g | Vitamin A: 279 IU | Vitamin C: 3 mg | Calcium: 18 mg | Iron: 1 mgThis dairy-free banana bread is the perfect banana bread recipe! It doesn’t use any dairy subs or any odd ingredients, is full of banana flavor + cinnamon and is super moist.

Most of my gluten-free recipes are already dairy-free, but the problem is that people aren’t finding them because they’re not called dairy-free in the title. There are only so many words that I can fit in there.

If you need a grain-free and paleo version, try my almond flour banana muffins. I haven’t tried converting it to a loaf yet, though, so I’d recommend sticking to muffin format.

Super Easy Moist Banana Bread Recipe (just 3 Ingredients!)

Today’s recipe has been my favorite banana bread recipe for 15 years and I see no reason to change it. I had tried so many recipes before this one but none were moist and flavorful enough for me.

Some dairy-free recipes just call for dairy-free subs (like dairy-free cream cheese, dairy-free yogurt, etc.) but this recipe is already naturally dairy-free.

Best

You can use regular all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, white whole wheat flour or whole spelt flour. There’s so much banana and cinnamon flavor that all the different versions taste the same.

Easy Banana Bread Recipe (the Best Recipe!)

If you use coconut sugar, the bread will be darker in color. It’ll also have a darker, slightly more caramel-like taste, but it’s no less delicious.

You could also use regular white granulated sugar and probably any granulated sugar that you use as a 1:1 sub for regular sugar.

If you can’t have eggs, I’ve got you covered with my vegan option. And I’m really shocked that it worked out. Chia eggs worked out great in this recipe!

Healthy Banana Bread Recipe

If you use both and have no preference, I can say that the honey version is slightly sweeter. But I don’t think most people would be able to tell the difference.

If you use coconut oil, I recommend refined coconut oil for no coconut taste. Although, there’s so much cinnamon and so little oil that maybe you wouldn’t be able to taste it.

If using olive oil, you’re able to taste it in the batter and when warm, but not once it’s cooled. You can use a light flavored olive oil if you’re worried about that.

Banana Bread Recipe

I think we all know how to eat banana bread but if you want to add a bit of healthy fats, add a bit of homemade peanut butter or enjoy the benefits of almond butter by slathering some of that on.

Easy

One thing I’ve been meaning to try is banana bread French toast! It sounds so tempting but any time I eat something sweet like that for breakfast, I end up in a carb coma and am useless for the rest of the day.There’s nothing quite like a warm slice of banana bread with a nice smear of butter.  It’s as if the heavens looked down on the creation of butter and said, “Now we must create a perfect platform upon which to show off this butter.”  When made properly, banana bread is moist and loaded with flavor.  It’s pretty much a big, bread-shaped muffin.  Best of all, banana bread is so easy to make… it’s “nuts!”   Just kidding.  It’s totally “bananas!”

In this article, I’ll show you my favorite banana bread recipe and share a couple of tips for getting great tasting bread every time.  I’m also excited to present my latest cooking video.  Last week, I watched the movie

Easy 3 Ingredient Banana Bread

.  It was cute.  But you know what it was missing?  A good banana bread recipe.  Here’s a few scenes that would have made it perfect:

The only real trick to making good banana bread is using really ripe bananas.  Just when you think it might be time to toss a banana in the compost bin, that’s the perfect time to use it for banana bread.  The reason is that bananas develop more sugar as they ripen.  The banana flavor becomes more pronounced as the fruit ages.

I’ve seen some recipes that try to extract more flavor from bananas by microwaving them and cooking down the liquid produced to a syrup.  That’s fun if you want to try it, but it’s unnecessary.  Ask anybody’s grandma… the old way is the best way.  Very ripe bananas yield very good banana bread.

Easy Banana Bread, How To Make Banana Bread

When I make banana bread, I use two mixing bowls: one to mash the bananas and the other one for mixing.  Cream 1 softened stick of butter and 1 cup of sugar together until fluffy.  Stir in 3 medium mashed bananas and 2 beaten eggs. Then, slowly stir in 1 and 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking soda and a couple pinches of salt.  If you like, you can