Raisin Bread Recipe Eggless

For the past few months dear husband has been going crazy for raisin cinnamon bread and bagels which is so not him for many reasons. Firstly, he doesn’t like to stuff himself with anything that is even remotely bread-like, secondly not a raisin or a cinnamon fan and more importantly being a health junkie he never eats anything for taste.

Being the doting wife that I think I am, I wanted to bake an eggless cinnamon raisin bread and surprise him. He also had been asking me to bake this Tutti Fruiti bread once again for few weeks now.

Cinnamon

When I came across this raisin cinnamon bread recipe without eggs which yielded two loaves, I had a light bulb moment and wanted to make one cinnamon raisin bread and one tutti frutti bread.

Eggless Zucchini Chocolate Chip Bread

You must be wondering when and how did I ever become so adventurous with baking yeasted breads. That’s so not me if you have been following my rants about having to deal with yeast over the past few years.

But this perfect homemade pretzel has made me a risk taker and now it’s like I only want to bake breads, rolls and what not. Hope I don’t jinx it myself with all this new found excitement.

Long story short, I dived into the recipe with the utmost “can-do” attitude, was clicking away step-by-step pictures like I was very confident that I was going to end up baking bakery style loaves and fortunately with a ton of luck on my side that day, the magic did happen and I had baked the two most beautiful looking bread loaves the world has ever seen.

Banana Bread Recipe Eggless

If you are not up to the challenge of baking two loaves, if it’s your first time with bread making then start with this beginner’s white bread recipe to test the waters and I’m pretty sure that you will be all ready to dive in into the yeast bread baking fest!

Raisin Cinnamon Bread & Tutti Frutti Bread 5.0 from 2 reviews This two-in-one recipe will blow your mind away; eggless raisin cinnamon bread and tutti fruiti yeasted bread without eggs, all at once. How cool is that! Chocolate chips instead of the candied peel would be an awesome option as well.We and our partners use cookies to Store and/or access information on a device. We and our partners use data for Personalised ads and content, ad and content measurement, audience insights and product development. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Some of our partners may process your data as a part of their legitimate business interest without asking for consent. To view the purposes they believe they have legitimate interest for, or to object to this data processing use the vendor list link below. The consent submitted will only be used for data processing originating from this website. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page..

Homemade Raisin Bread is light, fluffy, and full of sweet raisins. This easy raisin bread is one of the most straightforward recipes. It is lightly sweetened and tastes excellent when toasted with butter or cheese spread.

Eggless Cinnamon Raisin Bread

Once we start baking bread at home, it is always fun. From kneading dough to seeing it rising and having a wonderful loaf out of the oven is just heaven. For me, it works like magic, like a stressbuster.

-

And once you are comfortable making basic bread, you start making different types of bread. And I remember my first bread after white sandwich bread was raisin bread.

However, when I made it the first time, I did it the traditional way. First, roll the dough, spread raisins, fold the dough, and create a log, like cinnamon raisin bread.

Cinnamon Raisin Bread {paleo, Gluten Free, Dairy Free}

But then I started skipping that step and adding raisins and all other ingredients together. And believe me, that makes this easy raisin bread a quick and straightforward recipe.

The homemade Raisin Bread recipe does not contain any egg; it is still light and airy. Sometimes we think we cannot make certain types of bread vegetarian or eggless. But if we choose other ingredients right, it is not rocket science. You can also check out my Eggless Pav (Dinner Rolls), which are light and fluffy. 

Whole

Bread Flour or All-Purpose Flour: Generally, I keep bread flour in my pantry as I use it often. The difference between bread flour and all-purpose flour is the amount of protein. Bread flour contains more protein, giving a chewier texture to the bread. But using all-purpose flour in bread making will not make any significant difference. So you can use bread or all-purpose flour to make this bread.

Cinnamon Raisin Bread Machine Recipe

Butter: We can also add any neutral flavor oil instead of butter. But I would highly recommend using butter. It gives a nice buttery flavor, and you think about it this way, butter, bread, and raisins make a delicious combo.

Add-ins: You can add a dash of ground cinnamon if you prefer that way. Also, use dried cranberries instead of raisins if you prefer. Dried cranberries will add extra tanginess to the bread along with sweetness.Step by Step DirectionsProofing The Yeast

Sometimes, the top of the bread browns very quickly. If you see your bread browning rapidly after 20-25 minutes, remove it from the oven. Then, loosely cover it with aluminum foil, place it back into the oven, and continue baking for the rest of the time.

-

Whole Wheat Eggless Cinnamon & Raisin Swirl Bread Recipe By Archana's Kitchen

But you can also use your stand mixer to make the dough for this bread. So that will be even easier and quicker.

So I hope you will like this recipe and if you make it, please leave your comment. You can also easily rate the recipe in the recipe card below.More Homemade Bread Recipes

Calories : 206 kcal Carbohydrates : 38 g Protein : 5 g Fat : 5 g Saturated Fat : 3 g Polyunsaturated Fat : 1 g Monounsaturated Fat : 1 g Trans Fat : 1 g Cholesterol : 11 mg Sodium : 206 mg Potassium : 176 mg Fiber : 2 g Sugar : 5 g Vitamin A : 134 IU Vitamin C : 1 mg Calcium : 28 mg Iron : 1 mg

Vegan Cinnamon Quick Bread