Banana Bread Recipe Moist Video

Ok so a few years ago I posted an old-fashioned banana bread recipe that is great!! It’s moist, dense, and just lovely. Then a viewer sent me a recipe for bakery-style banana bread that knocked my socks off. It was so fluffy, sweet, moist, and full of banana flavor. So my search for the perfect banana bread should be over right? Never!!

Today I was craving banana bread but I wanted it to be EVERYTHING that these two recipes had. I wanted that old-fashioned cinnamon-brown sugar-banana flavor, I wanted it to have that slight crunch on the outside yet crazy moist, fluffy, & dense on the inside. That’s not asking for too much right? With a little tweaking, I combined the two banana bread recipes on my site, and out came this beauty.

Banana

It’s everything that I’ve ever wanted in banana bread and I couldn’t wait to share it with you all. I hope that you enjoy it as much as we have because I made it at 12 pm. and there is one more slice left at 7:41 pm and it’s that end slice. The one that’s not nearly as much fun as the inside slices. I still plan on hiding it and eating it with a hot cup of coffee though.

Best Sour Cream Banana Bread Recipe [video] • Unicorns In The Kitchen

I just love that this bread has buttermilk in it. Something about buttermilk in quick bread just makes it so moist and adds great flavor. If I had some black walnuts I’d throw them in there as well. So yum!!

If you’re the type that likes to bake up quick loaves of bread and take them to work or give them away as gifts this is the recipe you want to use. It has a crowd-pleaser written all over it and tastes even better the next day and is much sweeter the next day as well!

*It is super important that you do not over stir the batter or it will turn out dry and tough. Stir just very gently and just until the flour is incorporated.This is a great recipe for a basic classic banana bread. I have only two criteria for what I would consider the best banana bread recipe: super moist and big banana flavor.

Moist Banana Bread Recipe (and Video)

Results. They are all fairly similar (ok, I didn’t read 278 million). Some have more sugar, some add an extra moisture ingredient, some add nuts, and so on. But the basics are the same.

I’ve made this recipe a LOT. The first time with an electric mixer, the next time (and from then on) without. It really made no difference. However, you do need to pay attention to a few tips that will get you to REALLY great banana bread.

If you obsess like me and need to review 10 recipes before you settle on one, you’ll be happy you landed on this one – the best banana bread recipe in my humble opinion. Our readers seem to think so too.

Banana Bread Recipe {with Video!}

That’s becauseI’ve done a ton of research and testing for you so you don’t have to.You’ll find tips, substitutions, variations, freezing instructions, and more.

There’s no need for a stand mixer. You can mix the batter with a spoon or fork. The instructions are simple. Just be sure to pay attention to the tips which are all included in the recipe.

This is an incredibly soft, moist banana bread recipe. Amazing flavor. A great way to use up those brown bananas. Our #1 most popular recipe. And simply delicious.

South Your Mouth: Secret Ingredient Super Moist Banana Bread

Sour cream – light or full fat is fine. Or use plain or vanilla yogurt instead. This adds moisture to the banana bread.

My sister loves banana bread toasted with butter. I have to admit it’s pretty good. Plain – or plain with butter – is great too. And a bit ofpeach marmalade! For a healthy ending to a meal, serve banana bread with this easy 4-ingredient tropical fruit salad.

If you love banana desserts, also check out this fabulous banana cake with chocolate frosting – one of my faves. Or these yummy homemade banana pudding cups.

One Bowl Vegan Banana Bread

For baking, the best way to measure flour is to weigh it on a kitchen scale. If you don’t have a scale, use the scoop and swipe method with measuring cups. Scoop the flour with a spoon into a measuring cup, then level it off with a knife. The right amount of flour is important for the texture of the banana bread.

Super

Sometimes the batter will curdle when you add a cold egg. If you forget to take the egg out of the fridge ahead of time, run it under warm water for a minute. (Even if the batter curdles a bit, it still should be fine). 

Yes, you can make muffins instead of a loaf. Increase the oven temperature to 375F/191C and bake muffins for 20-25 minutes or until the tester comes out clean. 

The Best Banana Bread (with Recipe Video)

Yes, bananas can turn dark brown or even black in the freezer – and even mushy or liquidy – but they are safe and perfect for making banana bread. To prevent the skin from turning black, you can flash-freeze the bananas first before putting them in a ziploc bag in the freezer.

Experts at Cooks Illustrated found that oven temperature can vary by as much as 90 degrees F (32 degrees C), especially over time. This will impact baking results. CNET explains the best way to test your oven temperature for accuracy so you can adjust accordingly.

If you like this recipe, please leave a 5 star rating đŸŒŸđŸŒŸđŸŒŸđŸŒŸđŸŒŸin the recipe card below. And if you REALLY like it, consider a review in the comments. Thanks very much!

Moist Banana Bread

Your search for the perfect super-moist banana bread recipe is over. Our readers say Absolutely the greatest banana bread ever! No need to ever try another!. Classic flavors, heavenly aromas, and well-tested tips for a delicious treat.

Calories: 206 kcal | Carbohydrates: 30 g | Protein: 3 g | Fat: 9 g | Saturated Fat: 5 g | Cholesterol: 35 mg | Sodium: 227 mg | Potassium: 123 mg | Fiber: 1 g | Sugar: 16 g | Vitamin A: 278 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 54 mg | Iron: 1 mg. Moist, quick and easy to make with a soft, tender crumb. Truly the best Banana Bread I’ve ever had and our favorite way to use up ripe bananas!

Easy

There is nothing better than homemade banana bread. I have spent a good part of my life baking and I still get a thrill when I see I have some beautifully ripe bananas that need to be used.

How To Make Moist Banana Bread (+video)

When testing this recipe, I made over 50 loaves of banana bread. You read that right. I’ve tested every combination of ingredients, temperatures, baking methods, pan sizes – you name it. It’s been a labor of love – and a heck of a lot of bananas.

What makes this the best banana bread? There are a few things that I was looking for as I developed this recipe:

Banana flavor. This is often overlooked in banana recipes. Banana bread should taste like bananas, period. I have found the perfect amount of banana to be 1 1/4 cup of mashed ripe banana, or, about 3 to 4 really ripe bananas. This gives the bread

Easy Banana Bread (the Best Banana Bread) + Video

To this easy recipe. (Note: I tested this recipe using 1 to 1 1/2 cups of banana and the recipe works flawlessly for this range.)

Moistness. This moist banana bread recipe is exactly what I was going for. Banana bread should be deliciously moist but not dense. It has a It needs to have enough moistness that it stays fresh for days. The moistness lends to a

I literally had to hide loaves of banana bread to ensure that I could check days later. You would think Reece and Bryce would be sick of this banana bread recipe at this point, but nope.

Banana

Super Moist Banana Bread Recipe (no Mixer Needed)

Banana bread with sour cream is my favorite way to ensure a moist bread but you can also use Greek yogurt if you prefer.

Easy. Yep, this banana bread recipe is a quick bread – so it shouldn’t take a lot of effort. The hardest part of this recipe is mashing the bananas. I use a potato masher, my mixer or a fork. You do you.

And the butter is melted so you don’t even need a mixer. A whisk, a bowl and a spatula are all you need.

Joy's Easy Banana Bread Recipe

One of the best things about this recipe is that it uses kitchen staples. All you need is your ripe bananas and you’ve likely got everything else on hand. You can find the full, printable recipe at the end of this post. Let’s take a look at what you’ll need:

I like to make this recipe in an 8.5 x 4.5 inch loaf pan but it also works in a 9 x 5 inch loaf pan. How do you make banana bread? Let’s take a quick look at the simple steps:

Very! The riper the bananas, the sweeter and more delicious the bread. You want to look for bananas with lots of dark spots all over. The more the merrier.

Banana Banana Bread Recipe (with Video)

Bananas by themselves are okay in moderation for dogs, but since

The