Pillsbury Flour Banana Bread Recipe

This banana bread recipe is a family favorite! It is so easy to throw together, and just so delicious! The best part? A simple switch can make this yummy bread gluten free!

As I mentioned before, I absolutely love to cook and bake. There is something so special about hearing, “this is yummy, Mommy!” after you’ve put your time and energy into a meal or dessert for your family.

Pillsbury

I have always dreamed of one day putting recipes on my blog, not because I feel like I’m an amazing cook. I just love finding those awesome, no fail recipes that are delicious each and every time, and I find so much joy in sharing those recipes with others.

Favorite Banana Bread

It seems silly, but when so many people reached out to me on Instagram just to tell me how much they loved my mom’s meatloaf recipe, It made me so happy! 

So, I am going to continue to share my favorites with you, as I’m able. This season of my life can be chaotic at times, and on some days, getting dinner on the table feels like a miracle let alone taking pictures of that dinner, ha!

Today I thought I would finally share my all time favorite banana bread recipe, again given to me by my mom. It calls for 1 cup of bananas, but I like to use 6 bananas for a moist and delicious bread. I have tried this recipe using 4 bananas and it was still yummy, but if you enjoy a super moist bread like I do, 6 is the way to go!

Banana

Banana Bread Recipe With Self Rising Flour

Recently I found out that I have Celiac Disease, so I decided to try this recipe using Pillsbury Gluten free flour. It’s a blend that my mom and sister both recommended, and I have to say, the bread came out so much better than I imagined! My husband said that he never would have known it was gluten free if I hadn’t have told him. Yay!!

I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do. When I have this gluten free banana bread baking in the oven, the whole house smells divine. My son Ethan comes in the house after school and he knows right away what Mom has been up to! My husband loves to eat his bread warm with butter slathered over each slice. Is your mouth watering yet? Give this recipe a try!! 

Best

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour loaf pan. Mix banana, butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and sour cream. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Bake for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Pillsbury Quick Bread Banana Quick Bread And Muffin Mix

This banana bread recipe is so EASY but so DELICIOUS!! The best part? You can easily switch out the regular flour for Pillsbury’s Gluten Free blend and it’s just as yummy!

-

This banana bread recipe is so EASY but so DELICIOUS!! The best part? You can easily switch out the regular flour for Pillsbury’s Gluten Free blend and it’s just as yummy!

-