Coconut Flour Garlic Bread Recipe

This Keto Garlic Cheese Bread is quick, easy, and insanely flavorful! The Instant Pot gives it an unparalleled texture, and it’s the ideal companion to all your favorite comfort food. Oven instructions included too!

Have you ever made keto bread in your Instant Pot? There is something about that pressurized cooking that gives it an astonishingly good texture. It’s moist and kind of dense, but it a good way. Rather like a hearty, rustic loaf you might pick up at some country store.

Low

I have made this Keto Garlic Cheese Bread on many occasions, with various twists. And every time, I discover anew why I like it so much. It’s delicious on its own but a smear of butter doesn’t hurt either.

Low Carb Coconut Flour Bread (gluten Free, Dairy Free)

If you love the idea of baking bread in the Instant Pot, be sure to check out my Keto Cinnamon Bread too!

This crusty Keto Garlic Cheese Bread has quickly become a favorite of not only me, but of many readers. And you will quickly see why if you try it.

The pressure of the Instant Pot makes the bread rise really nicely, but it also keeps it incredibly moist and tender. The cheese and herbs in the batter add fantastic flavor.

Cheesy Keto Garlic Bread

The only thing the IP can’t do is brown the outside nicely. But that’s easily addressed by a few minutes under the broiler. Brush it with some garlic butter and add more shredded cheese, and you get a delightfully crunchy crust.

“I’ve been making a lot of this bread lately, have a batch in the pressure cooker right now. I use it for croutons on a salad, in soup, or for stuffing (well what’s left after munching on it). It’s so simple & quick, I cook it, cut it up, put it in the oven to dry & then freeze it like that. When I need it I take it out & put it in a frying pan with oil & toast it up. Thank you for this.” — Sue

“Amazing texture! It reminded me focaccia only this one is more moist and well balanced with chives and cheddar. Considering I am the only one who follow Keto at home, I can have it whole week for breakfast ☺️Thank you!” — Nur

Keto Coconut Flour Bread (low Carb, Nut Free, Paleo)

Choose the right pan. You must have a pan that fits inside the pot. I used a 7-inch springform pan but a ceramic souffle pan may work well too. I would advise lining the bottom of the pan with parchment paper if it does not have removable sides.

Cover it tightly Instant Pots require liquid to create pressure and you don’t want that extra liquid in the bread. If you use a springform pan, you want to wrap both the bottom and the top in foil, to avoid excess moisture seeping in through the seams of the pan.

Broil the top. Because of the moist heat and pressure, the bread doesn’t brown on the top. But a few minutes under a broiler makes it absolutely delectable. Set it on the middle oven rack, so it’s a little further from the heat source.

Coconut

Cheesy Garlic Bread Recipe

This buttery, garlicky keto bread has 4.7g of carbs and 2.03g of fiber per serving. That comes to 2.73g net carbs per wedge.

This keto bread recipe is made with almond flour, protein powder, eggs, butter, baking powder and salt. Topping it with garlic butter and shredded cheese gives it a wonderful crusty texture. You can enjoy it alone or use it to make keto croutons or keto stuffing.

This creamy Keto Cauliflower Soup is velvety smooth and delicious, and it takes only a few short minutes to make in the Instant Pot. It's healthy, low carb comfort food at its finest. Stovetop instructions included too.

Garlic Bread, Garlic Bread On Tawa, Easy Pan Fried Garlic Bread Recipe

Two of my favorite desserts come together in this rich, creamy Keto Pecan Pie Cheesecake. And you can cook this delectable dessert in your Instant Pot in a fraction of the time. Oven instructions included too.

Instant Pot Salsa Chicken is an instant family hit! This easy low carb shredded chicken recipe is creamy and flavorful, and takes only 30 minutes. Crockpot instructions included too.

Keto

This Keto Garlic Cheese Bread is quick, easy, and insanely flavorful! The Instant Pot gives it an unparalleled texture, and it's the ideal companion to all your favorite comfort food. Oven instructions included too!

Keto Bread In 90 Seconds! • Low Carb With Jennifer

No Instant Pot? You can make this bread in your oven by preparing the batter as directed and transferring to a well greased 8″ x 4″ loaf pan or 7″ springform pan. Cover the top with foil and bake at 350F for 30-40 minutes, or until the top is firm to the touch. Preheat the broiler and brush the top with the remaining melted butter. Sprinkle with cheese and broil until golden.

Please note that I am not a medical or nutritional professional. I am simply recounting and sharing my own experiences on this blog. Nothing I express here should be taken as medical advice and you should consult with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise program. I provide nutritional information for my recipes simply as a courtesy to my readers. It is calculated using MacGourmet software and I remove erythritol from the final carb count and net carb count, as it does not affect my own blood glucose levels. I do my best to be as accurate as possible but you should independently calculate nutritional information on your own before relying on them. I expressly disclaim any and all liability of any kind with respect to any act or omission wholly or in part in reliance on anything contained in this website.

Reader InteractionsWe are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.This month’s Bread Bakers host Stacy wanted us to bake gluten free breads. As I am on low carb, gluten free diet, it was time I made a bread for myself. Usually rice flour and millet flour are used as gluten free flours, but in a low carb diet, these are out of our list. So we need to use either almond flour or coconut flour.

Keto Garlic Naan Bread

The group I am part of doesn’t encourage us in using almond flour in recipes. Almonds need to be consumed as it is and no other ingredient is combined along with almonds. So I usually use coconut flour in recipes. Coconut flour is a highly absorbent flour and while it is used as a substitute for flour, you need only 1/3 part of it. That is if one cup of flour is used in a recipe, then you need only 1/3 cup of coconut flour instead. And the best binding for coconut flour is egg.

Easy

Many of you will surely ask for egg free options, but I haven’t experimented on egg free recipes in low carb diet. As I am fine with the addition of eggs, I didn’t get any chance for experimenting. So if you need an egg free recipe, you need to start experimenting. Making a savoury bread has been in my to do list for long, but as I mentioned earlier, I make any recipe only if the need arises. Otherwise I stick to a very basic simple diet. Today’s bread is so flavourful with garlic, rosemary and onion flakes in the batter.  Serve it with some delicious garlic butter, I am sure you would love it. I used garlic powder and onion flakes to make it easier, but if you don’t have then, then mince fresh onion and garlic and use them instead. It would be really full of flavour. The bread is dense but absolutely yum. I loved it with the garlic butter.

#BreadBakers is a group of bread loving bakers who get together once a month to bake bread with a common ingredient or theme. Follow our Pinterest board right here. Links are also updated each month on this home page.

Keto Coconut Flour Bread With Yeast (dairy Free)

BUTTER, COCONUT FLOUR, COCONUT FLOUR BREAD RECIPE, EASY GLUTEN FREE BREAD, EASY LOW CARB BREAD, GARLIC, gayathri kumar, gayathris cook spot, HOW TO MAKE LOW CARB BREAD, LOW CARB GLUTEN FREE BREAD, ONION, ROSEMARY